Minato and Kushina

DISCLAIMER: I DON'T OWN ANY OF NARUTO CHARACTER. EVERYTHING IS OWN BY THE RIGHTFUL OWNER. I ONLY OWN MY OC. THANK YOU AND ENJOY READING MY FIRST EVER BOOK. PLEASE GIVE ME A LOT LOVED AND ENCOURAGEMENT FOR ME TO CONTINUE MAKING GOOD BOOK. THANK YOU!! ❤

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Darkness and only darkness filled my surrounding. Where am I? Is this supposed to be hell. Ha! Hell why am i in hell!? Did i do something bad that i get to send in hell and not in heaven. Now that i think about it does hell is so small that i can't move? What the- where the hell i am!? Its so dark i dont want to be here i want to be with my parents!? Let me out!? Let me out!? Screaming so much but no voice is hear. Gahh whats going on.!? Even speaking is forbidden!? Did i die ? How come i feel like something is going on.!? Waahh am i not going to be with my parents! Did they went to heaven or hell!? Nooooooo i want to be with my parent?! Let me out ?! Oh for goddess sake!!

As try to wiggle around this small space I feel myself kick. Whaaaa you called that kick!? The hell with ya! Im not weak i need to be free.

" lady kushina take deep breath! Push" whaaa who's that!? Someone is here with me! Push? Why do they need to push?

"Ahhhhhhhhhhhh I--im trying!! This damn baby is so stubbornnnn guh!" a very familiar voice answer. Baby? Is someone giving birth next to me while I'm stuck somewhere!? The hell with you! Thats why i can't come out !? Because they helping the lady first!

"Take a deep breath and push with all your might lady kushina!" yeah! Do it kushina! Poo that baby out!! You can do this!? So they can help me next! I feel bad for the baby, coming out with pee and poo poo.

"what do you think am doing!? This baby is stubborn!? " whaaa poor woman, suffering for his husband carelessly. This is why protection is needed.

" Kushina don't talk, just push! It's alright." a man said softly. This must be the husband. You're the one to talk, you should switch place with her. And give birth in that ass of yours hmmmp!

"Shut up! Minato! Or i'll fucking shove  this baby in your ass!" ha! You go woman!

"kushin-"

"SHUT UP!! AHHHHHH!" woah ! With that scream I feel myself being moved somewhere. I heared a child cry .

" Congratuation!" the nurse shout with glee as i feel myself been place in someone arm. Whaaa ?!

" Thank you so much! " respond of the young couple. Whats goin on.!?

"No problem! I'll just get something to clean the baby. Why don't you name the baby while Im gone." respond of the nurse. I'm hella confuse

" Will do! " answer back the couple beside me.

" what name do you wan't minato? " kushina ask her husband with glee. Btw i totally give up on guessing what going on. Because even I ask no word come out in my mouth

"Anything you wan't kushina is fine" i can't help but roll my eyes in what he said.

" Did you said you like the name naruto for the boy" hearing those word make me snap back to reality whaaa NARUTO!!

"Oh! Look! It's look like our princess like it minato" i must have moved to the point kushina feel it. Wait a minute! Kushina and Minato!?! Don't tell Mee-

" It's look like it kushina. What do you think we should name this one.?" Now  I'm really curious why I'm here ? Hearing them talk about name's for their childs.

" I like the name Yuki." hearing the name make feel the loved and warm she carry toward those word. I feel sad thinking that i couldn't be as those two. Because i only feel jelouse and mad that their parading their happy family in the presence of me . I don't deserve this.