Exam

You have to let people go. Everyone who's in your life are meant to be in your journey, but not all of them are meant to stay till the end.
- Quote of the day

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

🍑🍑🍑Yuki P.O.V🍑🍑🍑

"Brother! Wake up!" I yelled, taking the comforter from him. My brother groaned. " It's still dawn..Yuki.." I flick his forehead. " Ow! Whaa.." He said, holding his forehead. " Get up! Today is the exam, go take a shower. Hurry! hurry!" I said, pushing him out of the room. He groaned but did what I say.
" After your done! Go to the kitchen I made some breakfast for you!" I yelled, fixing his bed before preparing the food in the table. On the table is fried egg, ham, fry pork, and of course his favorite miso ramen. " Done! " I said, placing my hand in my hips. Once I'm satisfied that I laid out all the food in the table, I immediately went to the sink and start washing the dirty dishes. " Hmmm.." I hum as I put the last plate in it place. After I'm done I start cleaning the living room. " Wait a minute. " I said, when I saw the food on the table still there. "Don't tell me.." I said, marching toward the bathroom. Slamming the door on the bathroom hard, What I see make me pissed so bad. There on the floor, are sleeping form of my brother. "BROTHER!!" I yelled, clenched my fist before punching him in the face. My brother wake up from the noise , but his too late. My fist already is so close to his face.

"Ugh..why do y..ou have to punch me." He groaned, touching his swallow face. I glared at him, making him flinch. " Geez! Alrig..ht stop digging holes to my head. " He said , scratching his head. "Hmmpf!" I said, before turning my head to the side while pouting. "are..you that mad..? " I didn't answer him. I remained not giving him my attention. "Why..don't you eat with me..?" I swiftly turn my head toward him while glaring at him. He flinch, sweating from my intense glaring. I sigh before getting up, making him frown."Where are going? " He said. "I'll meet you at the school. Enjoy the cold breakfast." I said pissed before waving at him. "Wait! Yuki!" He yelled, but I'm already far from him. I decided to teleport, just to get away from him.

I know I'm being a stubborn, getting mad just because he waste my the food I made for him today. I even woke up early to cook and he just waste it. But it's not his fault also, he was tired last night because Iruka-sensei make him clean all the thing he draw in the village. Now I feel guilty, both of us been busy to the point we don't see each other even though we lived in the same house. Whenever I was home Naruto is outside and he came home late that I always fell a sleep waiting for him. But I would wake up in my bed in the morning And the dirty dishes is wash when I always went to clean it first. I thought that he didn't eat the food I cooked for him, so I would looked for the food, but the food is not on the fridge or the trashcan. So I only guess that he ate it even thought it's already cold.

Sighing. " Now I feel guilty." I said, as I stop walking. " I'll cook him some food later. " I said as I continue walking. "Kyaaaaa! " Ha? Who's that. I turn my head toward the noise. My eyes went wide as I see Ino running hurriedly toward my way. I hurriedly get out of the way. Ino looked at me still shrieking like a mother getting birth. "RUN!" She yelled at me. I look at her like she's crazy. "RUN! IF YOU DON'T WANT TO GET STING BY BEEEEEEESSSSSSSSSSSSS!!!!!" My eyes went wide before looking behind her, there behind her a mob of angry  bee's. "Oh Hell no! I'm out!" I said dashing toward the direction Ino took. "You bitch! You can bitch around but don't bitch around the bee's terrorist! " I yelled at her once I'm beside her. "I'M SORRY!!!!" She yelled back. "LET'S JUMP TO THE LAKE!! AHHHH" she said making my eyes went wide. Ino getting ready to jump the lake, but I caught her wrist before she could do. "IDIOT! DO YOU WANNA DIE?!" I yelled at her. "I DON'T WANNA GET STING BY THE BEE?! LET GO! THEIR GETTING CLOSER!" TSK! What a troublesome. "KYAAAHH! WHAT ARE DOING?!" She squeal when I carried her like a princess. "SHUT UP! YOUR MAKING ME DEAF!" I yelled before teleporting us to the school ground which I totally forgot. "Kyaaaaah! hey!" Ino shriek when I toss her down. "Your heavy! " She looked around for a second before she start squealing again. "Whaa?!..I'm alive! Yey!" she said, clapping her hand in enthusiasm. She going make me deaf. Why is she squealing early in the morning. "Yeah ..Yeah.. Ba bye." I said walking away from her, not interested on what she saying. "Wait! Yuki-chan!" she yelled. I stop walking turning my head toward her direction. "W..haat.. ? WHAT ARE CALLING ME?! YOU INO-PIG! " I yelled, flustered by the sudden nickname. "How rude hmmpf!" She pout. I turn red, what the heck is going on. Why is she acting like this. "Don't call me yu..yu..ki- ch..an ever again!" I yelled , while covering my flustered face. "Why not~! Were friend right?!" she whine making me back away from her. "Y..ou ! When did I said were f.r..riend ?!" I yelled, pointing at her. She giggle before she start blushing all the sudden. I back away from her again. "Since the day you show me what a true friends is." She said, she's blushing like a mad woman. She must be talking about the day were I lectured her about her friendship with sakura. "You..misunderstood what I said that day! And Stop blushing! " I yelled, she only turn redder making me groaned. "Why? I just want to be friends with you. Is that bad." She said. She look serious, but how come she want to be friend all the sudden. She was a lion before ready to eat me everytime I look toward Sasuke's way. " Beside you save me from those bee's and This is the only time I could talk to you whenever I would find a courage to talk to you, you would disappeared in an instant." She said, while clasping her hand together. Its not like I hate her. She just loud and chatter so much.I pinch the bridge of my nose. Ah this is giving me a headache. " I..I don't mind being your friend. " I said while scratching my nape. Ino face brighten."Really! Thank you!" woah! In an instant Ino was holding both of my hand. I lean back a little, her face is a little close. "..Ye..ah.." Oh i didn't know I would regret Agreeing to be her friend.