The beginning

DISCLAIMER: I DON'T OWN ANY OF NARUTO CHARACTER AND THE ART. EVERYTHING IS OWN BY THE RIGHTFUL OWNER. I ONLY OWN MY OC YUKI. THANK YOU AND ENJOYh READING MY FIRST EVER BOOK. PLEASE GIVE ME A LOT LOVED AND ENCOURAGEMENT . THANK YOU!! ❤

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

The changes that have been made so far,are just the beginning. There are 
many more changes still to come.

Yuki P.O.V🌺

Ah.another day has come, it's been 2 months since the incident happened. The hokage knowing the incident, and him panicking, when we wen't missing for three days. Since the day he receive a report that we wen't missing, he order all the ANBU to search everywhere. But they took three day to find us, which make me mad so much. I wanted to scold the old man so bad, how dare him and his so called ANBU called themselve a ninja, when they can't even find two children. When the old man find our location, he immediatey visit us. And start asking us some question, that make my fucking headache worst. When the hokage won't stop asking question I accidently smash the table so hard that it shattered. Making everyone in the room shiver and start backing away from me. I glare at them so much that I feel like,my eyes turn white and I'm releasing a very dangerous killing intent. Making the ANBU who is present in the room, move infront of the hokage. Afraid that I might attack him all the sudden. Making me smirk, and let out a smug expression. They let out a confused expression, but it seem that the hokage understand what the smug and the smirk I let out. The hokage explain to them making them blush in embarassment, which make my brother laugh.

"I feel satisfied, making an ANBU feel embarassment for the first time.." I thought.

Today is just a normal day, me reading books about the fourth hokage, who is called Konoha's Yellow Flash. He his well know for his good heart, back then when he is young. He killed three ANBU, just to save Kushina. He was famous for his speed,Minato entered Konoha's Academy with dreams of earning the villagers' respect by becoming a Hokage.
When Uzumaki Kushina moved to Konoha she was placed in the same class as Minato. Minato was immediately drawn to her bright red hair, finding it beautiful. Years later, after they graduated and became ninja, Kushina was kidnapped by Kumogakure forces. Konoha mobilised its ninja to retrieve her, but only Minato noticed the strands of red hair Kushina left behind to mark their path. Minato, acting alone, rescued her from her captors. On their way back to Konoha, Minato confessed his admiration for her hair, causing Kushina - who had previously believed Minato "unreliable" and even "girly" - to fall in love with him.

How cliche, but sweet at the same time. I never thought that love at first sight is real, but with Kushina and Minato it's has that concept.Minato was a natural prodigy as a ninja, the likes of which appears only once in a generation. It's such a shame , he ended up dying. If I was not reborn as naruto brother , maybe I could change it. Ah! Maybe not! I remember watching a video where naruto have both his parents alive, he became different from what he is, in the original naruto.

Biting my lips in attemp in remembering more, from the video I watch. " his a jerk back then, he so focus on what other say. He hate that his father became the hokage, just like Baruto."  I thought as I continue to read the book, hoping to find more Information as I can. I'm planning on reading Kushina book later, when I finish this one.

"hmmm.. It's so awkward to call them my parents"  I thought while looking to their poorly draw face in the book. I took a couple of hair, I definitely her daughter. No one in the Konoha has this hair color, I  would stand out like a sore eye when we enter the academy. Maybe I could ask the old man to lend me a scroll that has the information of Konoha Yellow flash. I have to be careful though, I don't wan't him to know anything about what gonna happened in the future. I'm still planning how to pass my information to others without them knowing my identity at the same time.