Introduction and Meeting Jiraiya

Quotes of the day

I won't run away anymore....
I won't go back on my word...
That is my ninja way!
-Uzumaki Naruto

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

On the next day, I woke up early to prepare breakfast and when I'm done cooking breakfast. I decided to Wake up my brother for his breakfast while I brushed my teeth, and putting my hair up and finally putting the headband on my waist.

Today where heading to the academy a little early because we want to. We are excited to meet our sensei, which I know who. But I can't help but feel excitement because Kakashi is hot and its on my bucket list to To meet all the legendary character in narutoverse. I can't help but feel the rush in my blood from excitement.

🌺🌺🌺

Right now I'm hiding up in a tree as I watched my brother sneak out. If I guess it right he'll probably beat Sasuke's which very funny. I mean where talking about the great Sasuke's though. I'm gonna laugh at sasuke so hard when my brother beat him and tie him hard.

My brother plan , would work if it wasn't for one thing.

His stomach..He kinda drank the expired milk last night when I was taking a shower, so I didn't get to stop him from drinking it. I even move it to the back of the ref , just to stop him from drinking it. But I guess some part of the plot aren't easy to change.

As my brother follow the Sakura around, who is following Sasuke like a stalker. I can't help but rolled my eyes on her stupidity. Sakura really not gonna change. I guess, she's one of those things I can't change in this world.

As Sasuke continue to walk , to who knows where. We ( Sakura, me and my brother) continue to follow him.

"Where the heck is he going."the longer we walk the more I could feel myself getting irritated with this walking thing. We're like walking a park or something.

...

I stop walking as I felt a very familiar chakra. Jiraya? He's already in town? How come he's here. As I look around ..the chakra is fading like it getting farder from where I am.

"Sigh.. well I guess it not our time to meet then..Wait.." I looked around and realized that I lost sight of the person I'm supposed to followed.

"Damnit...Argh..great.." I can't help but groan in annoyance. " Now I need to find them."

----

After the whole hour of hide and seek. I finally found them, I quickly hid myself in a tree near by. I haven't see the real Sasuke , I only see right now is the fake carbon of him( which is my brother) anyone could tell it's a fake Sasuke, Sakura is just so dumb to fall for something like that. She doesn't even realize it. That's why I hate her personality and such.

The atmosphere around the fake Sasuke and Sakura is pretty sweet, that It making me puke right now. Seriously, this is pretty disgusting, watching your brother flirt with another girl is such a cringy.

"Bleh! ..I'm gonna puke.."

The scene is so bad that I need to leave. So I made up my mind to find the great Sasuke. I can't help but feel happy right now. I get to tease the great sasuke for the first time. And to see his tsudere side.

After hours of walking I finally found him wiggle on the floor like a worm.

"What do we have here..A pretty worm has sprouts on the ground." I said, smirking at him while squatting in front of him. "Need help?" I said smiling innocently at him.