Old life, New life.

DISCLAIMER: I DON'T OWN ANY OF NARUTO CHARACTER AND THE ART. EVERYTHING IS OWN BY THE RIGHTFUL OWNER. I ONLY OWN MY OC YUKI. THANK YOU AND ENJOYh READING MY FIRST EVER BOOK. PLEASE GIVE ME A LOT LOVED AND ENCOURAGEMENT . THANK YOU!! ❤

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
  The passing of soul at death into another body either human or animal. The good news is that finding a sense of purpose is possible at any age. Purpose is the word that I'm looking for my whole life. Should I be glad that I was giving a chance to lived again. But for what.. I don't have those purpose yet. But maybe someday I would find it. I just need to be patience and lived until I find it.

" Will she be alright." I hear someone talking. The voice seem familliar but I coundn't pin point who is it. It's look like my brother got some help. He must be exhausted, running with all his might. I would open my eyes if I don't feel this throbing pain in my head. They seem to stop the bleeding somehow, that put me at ease. It seem like I still have some fever, I hope my brother didn't notice it. He doesn't seem like he notice, I hope so. I don't feel like telling him, I don't wan't to be a burden to him. Being his sister is a blessing, but being a burden to him is bad. He already have enough burden, in the past I watch him cry it out alone. I watch how everything hurt him, even though he kept it to himself. I don't wan't to add to it, I don't deserve it.

I hear the people talking, walking and slowly their footstep dissapear. Finally some peace, I don't think coming here in Narutoverse is right. This might danger other people, I might change the plot of the story. Coming here is a major change in the story, but being in the situation that not supposed to happened it's just make the point that I already changing some plot. Just thinking about it makr me want to cry. I don't think this ever happened, i know for sure that It didn't happened in narutoverse.

"YUKI!!" flinching by the sudden noise coming beside me. It must be my brother, he must be pretty worried. The next thing I know, he was already beside me. Holding my hand gently, afraid that I might get hurt. Stupid brother.. I injure my head not my hand. You don't need to be so gentle, you can hold my hand however you want. He must feel guilty seeing me  on this bed injured. I could feel it, in our bond. Twin do really know what the other feel and think. At first I don't believe it, but now I do. And I'm grateful that I could use this, whenever my brother feel complicated in expressing what he feel.

" Gasp! Naruto..your awake, how do you feel" ah ayame came, I  felt my brother flinching in suprise. "Yeah..I woke up.." wincing when I hear how his voice sound like. He sound depressed, like he losed his purpose to lived. I know his face look like it even though, I couldn't see it. I really wan't to open my eyes and tell him that I was alright, and he didn't need to worry so much. But sadly I couldn't , it must be because of my fever.

" You don't need to worry Naruto, Kurenai-sensei heal your sister wound. She only have-" No! Don't tell him?! " fever" Dammit! Now he knows. I'm sorry brother, for keeping this a secret for you. I heared my brother gasp in suprise, when he heared the word 'fever'.

" A FEVER?!" wincing, he would be mad at me when I wake up. And I would receive a non-stop scolding again. " Yes.. She already have a fever before she was injured, Kurenai-sensei said so..Gasp! Wait?! Don't tell me.. She keep it to herself  again." I deadpanned and wish I could slap some plaster to Ayame's mouth, she's giving away all my secret. The secret I kept from my brother, She won't shut up. Now?! I'm really dead, my ears would bleed out if my brother scold me for an hour. Wait a minute, Why is it silent? I thought by now He would start cursing me, but I only felt him squeezing my hand and I suddenly feel the gloomy atmosphere in the air.

" Yeah.. I could really tell..how much she doesn't.. wan't me to know..I do it..sometime too..She must..think that..it will only bother me.she's really is my sister.." hearing him said that make me wan't to cry. We both feel the same, he must feel it in me. He feel what I feel.