'The Academy'

"There are two types of people who will tell you that you cannot make a difference in this world: those who are afraid to try and those who are afraid you will succeed."

-- Ray Goforth

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Yuki P.O.V🌺

It's been 6 yrs since the incident in hokage building. I survive those year, with the help of my brother. I even take time to train by myself , of course with the help of scrolls I borrow. Did i say I borrow, I mean I did borrow them, only without asking permission to the hokage. Beside no one will know, I also take it back when I'm done copying whats inside. Better safe than sorry. I did a lot of thing since then. Sometimes I would train myself alone, sometimes I ask Hina-chan to practice with me. Which she was happy to do. She and my brother haven't met yet and I'm doing it on purposed so my brother can help her and boost her confidence. Hina-chan and became close, she's like a sister that I don't have. Well she will be my sister in the near future, so thats make her my sister in law.

Tomorrow would be our first day in the academy. I would meet everyone tomorrow. Since all those year, I only meet choji and shika. Well shika introduce me to choji when I visit him in his home. I found both of them playing shōgi. This is his favorite thing to do, also with him watching the cloud all day. He always play with his father,he never let me play with him infront of his father Shikaku Nara. It's because he always losed.

"Hey! Shika train with me." the kid groan at me before rolling around so he can turn his back at me. This lazy punk is getting on my nerve. I couldn't believe he will become a great shinobi someday.

"Choji?" the other young boy only shake his head.

"You two are useless! Don't you guys wan't to be a ninja" I said as I continue training on my own."We wan't to, but not to extent that we will practice everyday." choji answer. Making the lazy kid hum in agreement.

"Well, I don't train like that.. I take some rest..sometimes" shika scoff in disagreement making me scratch my head. Do I over train myself.

" Hey! I rest sometimes." I point at them. Shika get up and raised his eyebrow in disagreement. " Yeah sometimes." shika said. Making me pissed " tsk! Well I have a plenty of time to practice anyway." I said while putting my hand in my hips.

"Yeah if you say so" both of them said it without interest. Making me pissed. " You jerk! Are you making fun of me! " I said while pointing at them. Both of them shrug at the same time making me clench my fist. " Why aren't you guys talking.!" I said while I try keep calm. I Don't wan't to beat them. Because tomorrow will be our first day of school.

"well the last time we try to tell you something,you ended up beaten us. " choji said and shika nod in agreement again.

"Well that was in the past now. I told you I took the anger manangement you suggest that time." the two look at each other. I sigh before sitting down to the ground.

I did have anger management because all the stress I have when I was a child. The environment didn't help either. The last time I was so angry is when I ended beaten them both. I'm not mad at them but myself. I was so scared in what would the future would be. That all I could think is get stronger and all.

"You know were still a child. We don't need to hurry to learn things. That's what the teacher job" I look up in shikamaru way.

Choji nod in agreement." Yeah! We need to enjoy this free time. Because when we became a ninja we don't have time to do anything we want" choji said. Right I don't need to learn anything yet because I'll learn it in the end.