TroubleMaker & Eyes & Kakashi Hatake

DISCLAIMER: I DON'T OWN ANY OF NARUTO CHARACTER AND THE ART. EVERYTHING IS OWN BY THE RIGHTFUL OWNER. I ONLY OWN MY OC YUKI. THANK YOU AND ENJOY READING MY FIRST EVER BOOK. PLEASE GIVE ME A LOT LOVED AND ENCOURAGEMENT . THANK YOU!! ❤

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I realize how funny it is to say, that i really did reincarnated in Narutoverse. How everything is real. How everyrhing right now is not just a dream. Also how awesome it is, when their is a bonus part. Being so close to one of the charater of this manga is a blessing and also by being sibling to the main character is a blessing-

"GYAAAAA!!" turning my head to the noise i see little naruto crawling atound, trashing everything in the room. I aslo realize how troublemaker naruto is as we go older. Naruto always find everything amusing. Even the color of my hair make him happy. So happy that he also find it amusing to pull my hair everytime he get a chance. By the time naruto and I , learn how to crawl. His crawling everywhere. I mean EVERYWHERE!

Sometimes i would find him annoying the other stuff of the orphanage to the point they chase him, even though they can't catch him. Naruto is so fast that they never catch him on action whenever naruto break things or steal things from their room, they wouldn't see him near the broken object, they would see him beside me. Sometimes when they try to hurt naruto they would feel scared in confronting him. I don't know why though. It's confuse me, how their scared at me, but not naruto. They should be scared in Naruto not me. He has the jinchúriki inside of him.

Sometimes i would catch them gossiping, and they would feel me staring at them. I guess staring at them is creepy enough, that they would run far away from me, Somewhere My eyes wouldn't reach them. I find it odd, even Kakashi would frozen whenever Stare at him when i look at him outside. Their must be something wrong with my eyes that people froze and ran far away from me. Sigh sometimes i find it useful, when the caretaker try to hurt naruto and i, I'll just stare at her and the caretaker would back away and never see us for days . My eyes must be scary, but last time i check, my eyes is just like naruto but paler and lighter that it almost white. That must be why their scare. I had a ghost like eye and whenever I'm mad My iris would turn white. Guhh! I have abnormal eyes.

"Kyaaaaa" i scream when i feel pain in my scalp. "noooo!" i yelled to naruto when i see him pulling my red hair. Guh! This guys..thats why i wan't to cut my hair. He always pull it so hard, just to get my attention to him.I sigh in relief when naruto let go of my hair. Sometimes naruto do this whenever he wan't something from me and sometime he just do it for fun. He must be bored, the caretaker locked the door to our room and put us both in the crib when she realize that naruto can climb down of the bed now. The caretaker is mad, because naruto spill his milk in one of the rug that laying in the orphanage. Before she could scold naruto and punish him. His already back in our room, hiding behide my back. This irritate the caretaker , thats why she decided that our punishment would be taking half of our milk and locking us in our room for two days or so.

I poked naruto whisker, to get his attention. Once i saw that i had his attention i gave him the doll I always play. Seeing his face lighten when the doll fell from his arm makes me happy. Sometimes naruto would like to play 'thug and war' with me when he wan't to use my doll. He would start pulling it away from me. For some reason this doll is by my side when i wake up for the first time here in the orphanage. I thought it just a display, because I only saw it for the first time but i feel familliarity in it. When i try to investigate about the doll, i saw my name written in a very delicate word. From that, i knew, it was a gift from my parents. Since then i always make sure that it was always at my side and never let go of it. Afraid that i  might lose or broke it. Even naruto grew attach to it without knowing. We feel both attach, that we always fell a sleep hugging the doll.