The Hokage

DISCLAIMER: I DON'T OWN ANY OF NARUTO CHARACTER AND THE ART. EVERYTHING IS OWN BY THE RIGHTFUL OWNER. I ONLY OWN MY OC YUKI. THANK YOU AND ENJOY READING MY FIRST EVER BOOK. PLEASE GIVE ME A LOT LOVED AND ENCOURAGEMENT . THANK YOU!! ❤

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Two years have past..Naruto and I continue grow close together. Ever since that day when the caretaker hurt us, Naruto would stay by side. Sometimes he would be gone, then he would come back with his stupid grin on his face. Seeing him grin, make me let out a smile. It's very refreshing seeing him goofing around. He find everything amusing.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

The next day , we recieved an unexpected visitor. There stood the a very importand person. A person who is sorrounded by the people who adore him, It's the hokage itself. Seeing him in person is suprising. Its not like i didn't see him carry me and naruto in his arm, when kurama is completely seal inside of naruto. I admired him, watching him take care of naruto, just like how kushina last word to him. The caretaker didn't told us that were having a visitor today, she clearly avoiding the idea of us, getting near the hokage. Seeing her body go stiff when we enter the large living room. She must have thought, we wouldn't hear the other children shout of joy in our room. I wouldn't come out either if weren't for naruto being curious. I wouldn't even think of coming out, if wasn't for naturo begging me too.  Since i Don't have a choice.. but to follow him out of our room. I need to make sure that his safe.

I was thankful that i give in to naruto begging. There in the middle of the room stood Saratobi Hiruzen , our Hokage. Who knows how many people he killed and how powerful he is.He is the sensei of three important character in this anime. One who will bring his death and two who will help naruto to defeat the evil Madara. What a twist.. I wonder why visit now? He been away for two years. I know that his busy, won't have time to be with us. Sighing before looking were is naruto to see him, looking to the man infront of him with jealousy. Seeing this make me remember that this is the part were he realize his dream. That is being a hokage, it's mean we would be back to orginal plot, i thought i made a mess to the plot by rebirthing here. It's good that i could tell what going to happened next. I just hope that i don't mess the plot so much that it will cause a disaster to this world. Looking back to the hokage one last time, before tugging naruto's hand to get his attention.

" Wanna go outside?" squeezing his hand for support. Naruto look at me before nodding slowly. Wincing when i see how his eyes look... Loneliness and Sadness is present in them , Seeing the hokage sorrounded by people who loved and adores him must triggerd some emotion he buried deep inside his heart. Can,'t blame him, we were born without a parents and been abuse by those people and worse ..not knowing why is something to be depressed about. Squeezing his hand one more time, is enough for him to know that I'm here for him. Feeling him squeeze my hand back make me feel relieved that he trusted me and he knew that i was there for him.

Walking past the noisy children and hokage with naruto on tow. Glancing back one more time to see the hokage trying to go to us, but failed when he was surrounded with question. Letting a 'tsk!' before continuing looking forward and walking to get to the swing were naruto and i spent our  night together. The swing were i watch naruto always sit whenever he watch other children play together without him. The swing were i watch him being abuse by people harsh word. Those day is gone, it was replace with good memories.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

One day When i was in my room reading some book, that of naruto stole from the caretaker. Then suddenly a memories rushed to my head making me let out a gasp, and whimper because of pain that comes after. It's was the first time i remember every detail of the narutoverse. Laying down on the floor gasping for air, feeling like someone just took my life force for a second and then slapping it back to be tenfold. From then i remember that today is were naruto suppose to be bullied. Getting up so fast make groan out of pain, by the sudden dizziness. Getting up slowly this time, tying to get my concousness back, so i could go save naruto. A couple of minute later gaining strenght , i decided to continue what i been wanting to do. To save Naruto.. No.. To save My brother. That's right.. Brother..