Change for the Better

Alrighty! I've been bad author lately, not updating sooner and making you guys wait for so long. But hey! It's christmas, I been busy with work and stuff that I don't have time to update and edit. I hope you guys forgive me.I made this chapter longer as sorry to you guys.

If you see any mistake, feel free to tell me my doodles~! Let's shake our booty 🍑🍑🍑

It is not about being best. It's about bring better than you were yesterday.

#changeforthebetter

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Yuki P.O.V🌺

Genin exam, the graduation day we all been waiting for. Sadly only few can graduate today. Their so much happening this day, that I keep worrying the safety of my brother. This include the Hokage knowing I can 'predict' the future, which is not true. I just made it so they won't suspect me. Remembering what happened make my head throb.

🍑🍑🍑"Flashback"🍑🍑🍑

"What's up?" I casually say to the guard while standing in front of the hokage office. " The Hokage is busy. He won't have time to play around kid. Go home." I irk at what the guard say. I didn't come here because I wan't too, its because it's my resposibility to save people's lives. " It's important. I need to talk to him." I said seriously. " No! , go away! Stop bothering us. " he said as he make a shooing motion toward my way. " Your new aren't you. I hope the old guard is doing well in the hospital." I smirk . " Stop saying nonsense and leave already." he said before pushing me away. I glare at him. This making me pissed off. Oh his totally gonna get it. "You ask for this Hi-yahhh!" I said As I punch him till he became unconscious. I put the right strength to make him feel pain and eventually making him passed out, How dumb he is. He couldn't even avoid a child fist, then how the heck they even become a ninja and the stupid part is he is a guard who is guarding the leader of this village. They say that the schooling before is not as good as what we have now. They don't have right material to teach back then. Thats why they graduated so easy. I don't like being rough but I don't enjoy being challenge. He thought I was a kid who won't fight back, thats why I show him how stupid he is. Once his unconscious, I kicked the door to the Hokage office. Making everyone who's inside tense. They must be shock how quite I am. They didn't hear me beating the guy? They must be in serious conversation to not heared me beating the guard. " I have an Important announcement. " I Paused for dramatic effect. Everyone in the room become intrigued on what I'm going to say. " I'm pregnant with Kakashi-sensei baby" everyone in the room gasp in disbelief expect for Kakashi who look horror by the sudden news. " Kakashi! How could you! She just a child?!" Kurenai-sensei pointed to the pale man. Kakashi shake his head in disagreement. "I ..I Don't know what she talking about?!" Kakashi said while pointing at me. I force a tears to come out of my eyes. Making everyone in the room gasp again. " Y..you s..said.you gonna ..teach me how adult make..love..that's why I wen't with it! I didn't know your going to do it with me and get me pregnant in return..How could you say something so cruel?! After what you've done!" foe dramatic effect I fell to the ground still sobbing .  Everyone in the room gasp in horror before looking at Kakashi with murderous eyes. "No! That's not true!" Everyone in the room Stride toward Kakashi except for the hokage who is only looking at him with murderous look. If look could kill, Kakashi would be dead by now. "It's true! Look at my baby bump!" I said as I show them the result of my eating spree just awhile ago in Teuchi Ramen shop, it seem so funny but it looks like a baby bump from a far if they didn't smell me first. I'm reeks with Ramen scent. Maybe later I'll gave birth in the bathroom for eating so much. And that's is the final push, everyone jump at Kakashi and start beating him to death. When I say Everyone, It's included the hokage join in the beating. I don't hate Kakashi, It's his fault why we got beaten a lot in the orphanage. His always gone, to the point I can't feel him guarding us. He was appointed to watch as, and making sure we won't be harm. But this man is so stupid to actually leave us alone for whole week, resulting for me to get injured and almost die because were still a baby back then. I couldn't protect my brother who is being abuse for something he didn't do. His just a child for god sake, he didn't even know what his doing. That's why when I saw him, i started feeling angry all the sudden and decided to punished him for what he did.