Conflict and Home sweet Home.

I only see my GOALS. I don't believe in FAILURE.

-LUKAS GRAHAM

"Home It's where your heart is. It's where you make it. No matter what 'home' means to you, there surely something nostalgic about the place we call home. It's the place where we eat, the place with friends and family. It's a place we make our own. Home is the starting place of love, hope and dreams. A house is made of bricks and beams. A home is made of Hopes and dream..with you..I am Home."

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Yuki P.O.V

After having a contest with my brother, on who will be the first one to reach the hokage office. In the end of the contest , I lose with my brother, I fell halfway the contest. In result I injured my foot, which mean my brother carry me in a piggy back ride. The what happened, we continue with the original plan which is to go to the hokage office, I'm pretty sure he already know that we are being mistreated in the orphanage. And thats make me mad, he supposed to protect my brother.

" why do we need to go to the old man ? " this is the fifth times he ask this. " It's beacuse, were gonna ask him if he could find us a new home." My brother nod. " But why?" I took a hold of his hair, pulling a little harder. "I already told you why!. So stop asking already!" he let out groan." Okay! O..kay! " I let go, before scoffing.

When we reach the Hokage office, we were stop by two guard. Glaring at them when they push my brother aside, and when they realize that my brother is with another child who giving them some very scary glare...they also try to moved me aside but I caught the guard wrist before he could touch me .. squeezing it hard making the guard wince in pain. The guard try pull his hand in attempt to escape my hold making me let out a scoff, before finally letting go of his wrist. The guard hold his wrist in support, hissing in when pain shoot through his arm.

My brother and the other guard looked at the scene dumbfounded, clearly didn't expect a child to hurt a full grow man. " What's going on here?" all of us looked where the voice coming from, there stood Morino Ibiki. None of us answer, in fear of angering the sadist. But I remembering why I came here in the first place. " I would like to talk to the Hokage." I said without any hesitation. Ibiki look my way as if calculating every nook of my existant. Ibiki is know for being strict, hence the nickname that Kakashi gave him. Compounded with his belief that pain is an effective form of communication, which he employed whenever he carries out his duties of torture and interrogation.

"What a child doing here? this is not a place to play kid." exhaling through my nose in mix of anger and amusement, clearly his testing me. " Get them out here! before I throw you two instead" the guard shiver in fear, moving take a hold of me and my brother. Covering my brother while slowly backing out. I guess I need to show this guy not to mess with me. When both of them jump on our way, I pull my brother to the other side and run toward the direction of the Hokage office.

"Your not going anywhere kid" the man who I injured his wrist said, taking ahold of my arm making sure putting pressure on it too. "Let go!" I said while trying to escape from his hold." Let go of my sister!" the man fell on his butt , when my brother headbutt him. " I don't know what your plan is, but I make sure they won't hurt you!" I looked at my brother before looking back to the man sitting on floor with a bleeding nose. I grinned and look at my brother who is still pulling me toward the Hokage office. " thanks big brother! I know I can on you!" giving a grinned and thumbs up, which he return with his famous smile.