Chapter 2

Previously on Sparkmates Of Destiny:

"A-minus. It's an A, though"

Same continues the wave the paper around violently to Ron's annoyance.

"Wait, wait, wait. I can't see. It's an A." Ron agrees after finally getting the paper still.

"So I'm good?"

"You're good. You both met the requirements"

"Yes!" Sam exclaims with Lauren, who's playing along to avoid suspicion.

Lauren starts to get excited as she gets closer and closer to meeting Bumblebee and soon, the rest of the Autobots.

"I got a little surprise for you, two" Ron grins at the two teens.

Lauren smirks, knowing exactly what Ron's about to say and do.

"What kind of s-" Sam freezes at the sight of a Porsche dealership.

"Yeah, a little surprise"

Ron drives into the lot with a amused smirk while Lauren chuckles quietly.

"No. No, no, no, no! Dad! Oh, you got to be kidding me"

"Yeah. I am. You're not getting a Porsche" He and Lauren laugh upon exiting the dealership.

"You think that's funny?"

"Yeah, I think it's funny"

"It's hilarious, you're so gullible" Lauren cackles.

"What's wrong with you two?" Sam frowns in annoyance.

"A lot of things Sam, a lot" Lauren grins.

"You think I'd really get you a Porsche? For your first car?" Ron raises an eyebrow.

"I don't want to talk to either of you for the rest of this whole thing" he pouts.

Lauren looks behind the car and tries to hold back a squeal of excitement as Bumblebee's engine gains her attention.

"Oh, come on. It's just a practical joke"

'Oh my god! It's Bumblebee! I'm gonna cry, I'm so excited!'

"It's not a funny joke"

As soon as they exit the car, Sam starts to complain about the dealership and it's vehicles. While Lauren starts bouncing on the balls of her feet, grinning from ear to ear in anticipation.

"Here? No, no, no, what is this? You said- you said half a car, not half a piece of crap, dad" he whines.

"When I was your age, I'd have been happy with four wheels and an engine" Ron answers, weaving through a line of rundown cars.