Chapter 25

Previously on Sparkmates Of Destiny:

"Team work. I like it" she smirks at the blade as it pulses in reply.

Knockout groans as he pulls himself back to his pedes. However, it doesn't last long because Breakdown's frame goes crashing into him, knocking them both far into the forest.

"MY PAINT!" Knockout's cry can be heard as it fades into the distance.

"Huh, kinda expected that line a lot sooner"

"You've got some skills" Sideswipe notes.

"Than—"

"I like a femme who can fight~"

"Never mind" Angel groans into her servo.

It's going to be a long trip back to base.

Somewhere in Nevada

In the middle of the vast Nevadan desert, SilverJay and ChaosStar wade through the scorching, sandy landscape.

"Why are we the ones stuck with the desert mission? I only recently managed to get all the sand out of my gears from the last one!" SilverJay complains as the tiny grains seep into the gaps within her armour.

"Would you rather be in the cold Alaskan snow like Moon and Bumblebee?" ChaosStar quips from her position slightly ahead of the other femme.

The winged femme hops onto a large rock, balancing on one pede as she gazes humorously down at her often serious friend.

"Good point. I'll take sand over rust any day" Silver notes while rolling her optics at Chaos' childish antics.

"Who do you think will be in the Pod?"

Chaos jumps to the ground to walk beside Silver.

"I don't know, I haven't watched the movies remember. Angel seemed to have an idea though. Who are the possible Bots?"

"Well, in Revenge of The Fallen, there are seven new Bots on base. If our presence hasn't changed anything, then we should be seeing Sideswipe, Skids, Mudflap, Jolt, Arcee, Chromia and Elita One"

"So it should be one of them then. I hope we don't end up with Skids or Mudflap. I hear they're little shits in this universe"

"They are a little annoying, most of the time they're just fighting with each other. It gets physical more often than not"

"Great" SilverJay scowls, earning a laugh from the navy blue femme beside her.

***

Hours of trekking through the desert lead the two femme to a dead end. Or rather, a cliff overlooking and incredibly deep canyon that just so happens to be their destination. The the coordinates, however, lead to the bottom of the canyon.