Chapter 17

Previously on Sparkmates Of Destiny:

"Silver..."

"Not now, Moon" SilverJay hisses.

"Yes now, because it's a great time to use your signature move" she whispers.

SilverJay's optics widen in realisation as a grin spreads across her faceplates. Her servo slowly moves to her waist as she grasps one of her coloured spheres.

"Ya know, Sounders... I think you're looking a little dull. Let me help you with that" she smirks and lobs an orange paint bomb directly at his face.

The paint temporarily blinds him as his servos shoot up to try and clear the substance, only to fail and make his dilemma worse by smudging the liquid. The femme shout in triumph and pile into the escape pod. The door hisses shut before the pod ejects into space, it's destination? Earth.

It's been a week since the events in Mission City and two days since the Autobots were moved to an island base

It's been a week since the events in Mission City and two days since the Autobots were moved to an island base. NEST is still in the process of being created, but AngelBlade, ChaosStar and NightStar know that this base will soon be named Diego Garcia and become their home for the next few years.

The girls have mostly figured out the workings of their Cybertronian bodies with the exception of Chao's Wings. They're still unsure of how the unfamiliar appendages work, but when they have more time alone, they'll be sure to crack the code.

"I'm bored~" Chaos whines from her place sprawled out on the floor of the main hanger.

NightStar and Jazz chuckle at her antics. Optimus is currently in a meeting with Lennox about the creation of NEST, while Ratchet works in his new Medbay. Bumblebee is off base guarding the Witwicky family and Ironhide is training in the new training room. AngelBlade, however, is nowhere to be seen.

"Then do something about it" Night shrugs, a little bored herself.

"Do what? There's nothing to do here!"

"What about Angel?"

"I don't know where she is..."

"That doesn't sound right... you two always know where each other are" NightStar mutters in worry.

The two femme share a look before heading to the Medbay, maybe Ratchet knows the whereabouts of his sister.

***

"I haven't seen her at all today" Ratchet frowns.

"Weird, we'll find her Ratchet. No need to worry" ChaosStar smiles reassuringly at the medic.

***

After searching the entire base, they come to the conclusion that the blue and green femme must be outside somewhere. Their search comes to an end when they find AngelBlade sat at the edge of a cliff overlooking a beach. The femme sits silently in the cool sea breeze, a glowing sword resting peacefully in her lap.