Chapter 33

Previously on Sparkmates Of Destiny:

"Oh scrap..." they all say as they make optic contact.

::What? What's happening?:: Ratchet speaks slightly panicked.

All the Autobots hear in response, is a loud crash, followed by six screams before the line is consumed by static.

***

"AngelBlade?!" Ratchet calls out, but the comm remains filled with static.

"Silvie?!" Sideswipe tries to no avail.

"Optimus, do we go after them?" Jazz asks with worry.

"Jazz, take Bumblebee, Sideswipe and Ironhide to scout things out. Ratchet, you will join them, AngelBlade and her team may be injured" the Prime is quick to send a team of his own to find the femme.

The five Bots nod and waste no time as they gather their weapons and enter an awaiting cargo plane.

Deep within the Earth's core, the six femme lie unconscious and covered in rubble from their fall. Many of them now have injuries of various degrees as their fallen Energon gives the cavern an ominous glow. Pain filled groans echo as they start to awaken and the rubble begins to shift.

SilverJay is the first to emerge, a crack prominent on her purple visor with a few gashes littering her frame.

"Is everyone okay?" She coughs to clear the dust from her vents.

"Define 'okay'" NightStar whines as she emerges, her servo clutching her shoulder as it leaks profusely.

"Scrap, hold still so I can put a temporary seal on that"

"I think I broke my arm..." Moon mutters.

"Give me a minute, Moon. How bad is i— HOLY SHIT! WHERE'S YOUR ARM?!" Silver yells when she turns around to find Moon with only one arm attached to her frame.

"It's not there..."

"YEAH, NO FUCKING SHIT, SHERLOCK! Can anyone see Moon's arm?!"

"Yeah! it's right next to my wheel... WAIT! MY PRECIOUS WHEEL!" Angel wails upon spotting one of her wing-like wheels completely separate from her body.

"Forget the wheel! It's not life threatening, now hand me Moon's severed arm"

"NOT LIFE THREATENING?! I CAN'T TRANSFORM WITHOUT IT!"

"You don't need your alt down here, now give me the fragging arm!" Silver starts to lose her patients.

"Fine~" Angel grumbles in defeat as she limps over to the limb.

"Guys? Little help please" Flammus pleads from her pinned position beneath a large rock.

After Angel finally gives Silver the arm, she heads over to Flammus to help remove the rock while the medic deals with her injured teammates.