Chapter 14

Previously on Sparkmates Of Destiny:

"¡¿Dónde has estado?!"

"English please"

"Where have you been?! You're late!"

"Late? Pfft no. Everybody else is simply early" she grins.

"I'm being serious. Where were you?"

"I was... you know... hanging out?"

"Oh? And with who exactly?" Night smirks as Angel blushes.

"I think you know already" she roles her eyes.

"After this is all over, you better tell me every little detail"

The femme roles her optics, knowing there will be no escaping the interrogation.

Lauren and Sam pant heavily as they run through the streets with Ironhide and Ratchet on their tails

"Keep moving! Don't stop!" Ironhide encourages them.

Blackout attempts to hit them with his propellers, but the siblings are quick to dodge him. It's all going smoothly until Starscream shows up. The two humans take cover behind a car as Ironhide and Ratchet engage the Decepticon SIC in battle. Starscream soon flies off, leaving the two Autobot's badly damaged.

"Get to the building!" Ironhide grunts as he falls to his knees.

They nod and leave their cover. Sam stumbles multiple times, while his sister effortlessly parkours over multiple cars in her way. It's at that moment that Megatron makes his appearance.

"Give me that Cube, boy!" The Warlord growls as he sees the Allspark secure in Sam's arms.

"Oh shit" Lauren curses.

Sam slams into a car, temporarily dropping the Allspark. Lauren is quick to catch it before it can transform anything in the area. Tingles shoot up her arms as she continues to run with Sam beside her and Megatron behind them.

They soon reach the abandoned church and make their way inside, the cube now secure in Lauren's arms.

"You're not gonna get us. You're not gonna get us!" Sam chants while his sister roles her eyes.

"I smell you... humans!" Megatron shouts after crashing through a large window.

The two escape up a flight of stares onto another floor, but Megatron breaks through the floorboards with an animalistic roar.

"Maggots!" He growls as they climb more stairs towards the roof.

***

"Oh my gosh! Is that Jazz?!" AngelBlade quietly squeals as the lieutenant starts to approach the two femme.

"Yep, I already saved him from Megatron" Night grins proudly.