Chapter 5

Previously on Sparkmates Of Destiny:

"What rules?"

"Our- bros before hoes!"

"Miles, get out of the car or God help me I will beat the living shit out of you!" The dimension jumping girl finally loses her temper.

Miles instantly gets out of the car with his arms raised in a surrendering position.

"Thanks, Sis" Sam smiles gratefully.

"No problem. You go get your girl. I'll see you at home" she smiles as he nods and drives off.

"Now what?" Miles asks.

"I'm going home. Don't follow me"

And with that, she leaves Miles alone and heads home to get ready for the next event. Bumblebee contacting the rest of the Autobots.

The inter dimensional girl sits at her bedroom desk anxiously, waiting for the inevitable to happen

The inter dimensional girl sits at her bedroom desk anxiously, waiting for the inevitable to happen. She perks up at the sound of a car engine starting up. A few seconds later, it's followed by the panicked voice of Sam in the next room.

"Oh, God. No no no no no no no no no no!"

"Here we go" she smiles excitedly.

"Hey, that's my car! Hoh- No! No no no no no no. Lauren! Hurry! The car's being stolen! Dad, call the cops!" Sam yells frantically.

Lauren grins and follows her brother out of the house. He shoves an unfamiliar bike in her hands and takes off on his own.

"Apparently I have a bike in this universe" she chuckles and catches up to her brother.

"Where you going with my car, buddy? Where you going? Hello? 911 emergency! My car has been stolen! I'm in pursuit! Right? I need all units, the whole, the whole squadron. Bring everyone! No, don't ask me questions, all right? My father's the head of the neighborhood watch!" Sam yells into his phone while steering with one hand.

"That was a bit dramatic, don't you think?" She quirks a brow at him.

Sam ignores her comment as the two reach a scrap yard just when a train cart crosses their path. They drop their bikes and investigate further, hiding behind a pile of scrap metal, they see Bumblebee's shocking transformation.

'It's even cooler in person' she stares in awe.

"Oh my God" Sam breathes.

Bumblebee proceeds to send out his signal to his fellow Autobots, alerting them of his success in finding the location of the glasses.

"My name- is Sam Witwicky and this is my sister, Lauren Witwicky. Whoever finds this, our car is alive, okay?" He points the camera of his phone towards Bumblebee. "You saw that? Since this is my last words on Earth, I just wanna say, Mom, Dad, I love you, and if you find Busty Beauties under my bed, it wasn't mine. I'm holding it for Miles. No, no, wait, that- Okay, that's not true. It's mine and Uncle Charles gave it to me. I'm sorry. Mojo, I love you"