Chapter 12

Previously on Sparkmates Of Destiny:

"Time is short. It is time for you to start your journey" Primus informs in a saddened tone.

AngelBlade clutches his gift tightly as coolant tears rise to her optics.

"I'll miss you" her voice cracks slightly.

"Do not shed tears, Sweetspark. This is not a goodbye, it is merely a 'see you later'" he smiles as he pulls her into an embrace.

She wraps her arms around his large frame, her sword still in one servo. After a few moments, they pull away. Primus wipes the lone tear that managed to escape her optic, while giving her a reassuring smile.

"Until we meet again, AngelBlade" he gently kisses her servo before the femme is engulfed by a bright light.

When the light dissipates, the femme is gone and the God is alone once more.

Lauren now sits inside a helicopter between Sam and Mikaela. A look of worry coats her features as she thinks about the two captured Cybertronians. Sat opposite the teens, are the two characters known as Maggie and Glen.

"So..." Sam breaks the awkward stare off.

"What did they get you for?" The Australian female questions over the loud sound of the helicopter's propellers.

"Uh- I bought a car. Turned out to be an alien robot"

Glen mouths a 'wow' at the boys statement.

"Who knew?" Sam adds.

'I did' Lauren roles her eyes.

Soon Hoover Dam comes into view and the helicopters land. Nearby, Bumblebee and NightStar are transported inside the damn, both barely conscious.

***

Two hundred and thirty miles away, the Autobots gather for the next stage of their mission.

"Please. Let this work" Optimus says as delicately holds the glasses in front of him.

"Fire it up, Optimus" Jazz speaks as the Prime projects the coordinates from the glasses.

"The code... The code on these glasses indicates the All Spark is two hundred and thirty miles from here"

"I sense the Decepticons are getting ready to mobilize" Ratchet says warily.

"They must know it's here, as well" Ironhide deduces.

"What about Bumblebee and NightStar? We can't just leave them to die and become some human experiment!" Jazz complains.

"They'll die in vain if we don't accomplish our mission. They are brave soldiers. This is what they would want" Optimus says firmly.

"Why are we fighting to save the humans? They're a primitive and violent race" Ironhide states his opinion.