Chapter 6

Previously on Sparkmates Of Destiny:

Bumblebee points at the girls with an electronic squeal of confirmation, before transforming back into a Camaro.

"Any more questions you want to ask?" He says while opening the passenger door.

"He wants us to get in the car" Sam notes.

"No shit, Sherlock" Lauren says as she once again climbs into the back of his alt.

"And go where?" Mikaela asks unsurely.

Bumblebee plays 'Before It's Too Late' to try and speed the two up.

"Fifty years from now, when you're looking back at your life, don't you want to be able to say you had the guts to get in the car?" Sam says quite dramatically.

That convinced her, as they both get in the car and head off to the next phase. Meeting the Autobots.

Now that her adrenaline had worn off, Lauren was starting to feel the effects of the Energon in her system

Now that her adrenaline had worn off, Lauren was starting to feel the effects of the Energon in her system. She lays her head tiredly on the window of Bumblebee's alt while listening to the other teens.

"This car's a pretty good driver" Mikaela comments.

"I know. Why don't you go sit in that seat, there?" Sam gesture to the drivers seat since she's perched uncomfortably on the divide between the front seats.

"I'm not going to sit in that seat. He's driving"

"Yeah. You're right. Well, maybe you should sit in my lap"

"Why?"

"Well, I have the only seat belt here. You know, safety first"

"Yeah, all right"

"You all right?" He asks as she shifts over to him.

"Yeah"

"Okay, there you go. There, see? That's better" he wraps the seatbelt over the both of them once she's settled.

"You know, that seat belt thing was a pretty smooth move"

"Thank you" Sam looks quite proud of himself.

"You know what I don't understand?"

"Hmm?"

"Why, if he's supposed to be, like, this super-advanced robot, does he transform back into this piece of crap Camaro?"

Bumblebee exclaims in shock and immediately puts on his brakes. He kicks the two teens out on the side of the road.

"Whoah! Whoa! Oh, see? No. Get- no, that doesn't work. See?"

"Move it, you moron!" A driver shouts as the Cybertronian speeds away.

"Great, now... See? Fantastic. Now you pissed him off. That car is sensitive. I mean, four thousand dollars just drove off WITH my sister"