Chapter 34

Previously on Sparkmates of Destiny:

"CNA, we're Cybertronian now" Silver corrects.

"Same thing"

"Give it a try, Chaos" Angel gestures to the door encouragingly.

"Here goes nothing" Chaos shrugs as she gently places her servo on the smooth metal.

Nothing happens for a moment, but before the femme can remove her servo dejectedly, the door hisses open to reveal a tunnel lit by an ominous purple glow. The six femme remain stunned for a moment, not expecting it to actually work.

"Huh... It actually worked" Night muses.

"Of course it did, it was my idea after all" Moon replies smugly.

"Oh shush, you're just as shocked as the rest of us" Flammus rolls her optics.

"Do we just go in then?" Silver questions.

"I guess so" Angel replies unsurely.

"Why are we still here? Unicron awaits!" Chaos grins happily as her skips through the opening.

The smile soon disappears when the door slams shut behind her, leaving her friends on the other side.

"GUYS?!" ChaosStar yells through the door while pounding her fists against the metal.

"Calm down, Chaos. He only wants you in his spark chamber, we'll be fine. Go and meet your Sparkmate" AngelBlade calms the frantic femme on the other side with her soothing voice.

"Best not to keep him waiting" Moon chirps.

"Wear protection!" Flammus cackles.

"FLAMMUS!" All but Angel shout in disgust.

"You have learned well, my young Padawan" Angel snickers.

"I did learn from the best" Flammus smirks.

"Don't listen to them, Chaos. Go, he's waiting for you" Silver smiles.

"Don't be too long though, I don't know how long we can last with all the Dark Energon exposure" Night adds tiredly.

"Okay, I'll be back soon" Chaos assures before leaving to walk further down the tunnel.

AngelBlade sighs when Chaos is no longer within hearing distance and slumps to the ground weakly. Clearly the Dark Energon's draining effect is affecting the blue femme more than the others.

"Holy crap, Angel! Are you okay?!" Moon panics as the four femme crouch to the other's level.

"I'm fine, don't worry about me" She smiles only for it to turn into a grimace.

"You are not fine, the Dark Energon seems to be draining you more than the rest of us" Silver analyses with worry.

"Do you think it's because she's Primus' Sparkmate?" Flammus asks as she helps Angel into a more comfortable position.