𝐂𝐇𝐀𝐏𝐓𝐄𝐑 11

Brooklyn's pov

Why does the grass feel so good right now?

I slightly opened my eyes and recoginzed the room I was in.

It was mine.

I groaned and sat up.

How did I get here?

I got up from my bed and made my way to my mirror next to my closet. My hair was a mess, the little make up I was wearing is nowhere to be found and I was wearing a jacket I don't remember owning it. Don't ask me why, but I smelled it and it smelled really good. It smelled familair but I couldn't remember from where.

"Great, you're awake." I looked to my door and saw Ace smiling.

"Yes did you bring me back?"

"Sort of. The Why Don't We boys asked me to help. Zach actually found you when we were searching for you on the lake." He replied and I nodded. "Zach and I are good by the way." I raised an eyebrow and let out a small chuckle.

"How come you're good?"

"We talked a little on our way back to your house. He is alright, he just needs to figure some things out." He said and I nodded.

"Who's jacket is this actually?" He let out a slight chuckle before walking away. "What? Wait where you're going?" I got no answer so I followed him. We ended up in the livingroom seeing the Why Don't We boys everywhere.

Jack and Daniel in the kitchen, Jonah leaning on a wall with coffee in his hands while watching Zach and Corbyn gaming on the big tv.

I guess they stayed the night over.

"Brook is here." Ace spoke up and the eyes turned to me. Daniel walked up to me and pulled me in a hug.

"Never leave again like that. And when you have a fight with Zach again, just ignore his childness and remember he needs to find hisself again." He whispered. I nodded. We pulled away and I hugged the rest until Jonah coughed for Zach to come too. He got up and walked over.

"Hey." Zach said while Ace and Daniel brought everyone to the kitchen.

We were now alone and I think we really need that right now.

"Hey." It was really uncomfortable between us. I wanted to talk it all out but I didn't know how to start.

"I'm sorry for the things I called you. And not only for yesterday, but also for the other times I was rude to you when we were all together, or through social media." He apologized and I just looked down to the ground. "And I'm also sorry for being so rude the first day we met."

"That's okay. I guess it was also my fault. I was being clumsy, again." I admitted.

I can be so clumpsy sometimes.

"No it was my fault. Really. And I'm really sorry for calling you something that was a total lie. " I looked at him and smiled a little. He can be sweet sometimes. "Can I....can I give you a-uhm..." I chuckled and hugged him, knowning that was what he wanted to ask me.