Chapter 25

Zach's POV

I can't believe she is giving up on her dream. I made a deal with Randy, and Brooklyn can be our personal photographer on tour, next to Zack. He is fine with it too, but I can't tell Brook now. And especially not over the phone.

I walked down to the rest of the boys and sat down on the couch.

"Guys, we have a problem." I told them and immediately got their attention.

"And that is?" Corbyn asked.

"Brook talked to her mother, but she talked her out of it. Saying that she is just a photographer and that there's nothing special or different about her or her work. She told her that nobody would hire someone that is inexprienced and there's no way you can live on it. Her mother is gonna get her a job and she will start next week." I sighed and told them what Brook told me. "She is gonna stop with photographing guys. She will keep it as a hobby and give up on her dream. She can't do that."

"Did you tell her about the deal you made with Randy?" Jack asked me and I shook my head.

"No, it wasn't the best timing. Besides, I want to do it in personal, you know? See her reaction?" The boys smiled and chuckled.

"Alright, just call her over this week and tell her before her mother is gonna work her into tv-business life." Jonah told me and I nodded.  

"Yeah I guess. I just hope she is gonna say yes and join us on tour."

"So you don't have to miss her." Daniel added and smiled cheekily at me.

"Shut up." I answered and rolled my eyes.

"If she joins us, are you gonna tell her about your feelings?"

"I don't know, Jonah. I'm not sure if she feels the same way about me."

"Oh come on man, she really li-" Jonah nudged Daniel.

"Shut up, Daniel." He glared at him and Daniel grew silent.

"No no, don't shut up. What were you about to say? What do you know that I don't?" I asked and Daniel looked away.

"Nothing, just forget we said something about this." Jonah answered and I sighed as I knew there was no way I was getting something out of him.

"Fine. I'll ask her but not now. She's pretty upset." I answered and they all nodded.

After that we rehearshed our songs and got over our danceroutine. We ordered some food and made sure we had packed the half of our stuff. It got pretty late after that since we weren't really focusing and mostly making fun and jokes. I made myself ready for bed and thought about having Brook with us on tour.

Showing her America, and later Europe and the rest of the world. Seeing her eyes light up by the pretty views we get to see.....she would be so cute. And maybe that will be the perfect timing to tell her about my feelings, but I first want to have some time with her as friends. I don't want to rush into things since she has to get used to that life.

~ Next day ~

I woke up, got ready and it immediately went to the studio with the others. We talked everything through and then got to rehearsals. We got some lunch and I found some time in the break to text Brook.

Chat: Brook❤

Zach🖤:
Hey Brook, what yah doing?

Brook❤:
I'm shopping with my mom.
She wants me to look perfect
and stuff for next week.
Brook❤:
Summary: I don't have enough
formal clothes so we're
buying them.

Zach🖤:
So your mom got you a job?

Brook❤:
Yes, and like I expected, a job as assistant. Hers, to be precisely.
So nothing is actually changing,
than I was doing as I were
there with her.

Zach🖤:
Oh
Zach🖤:
So it's settled?

Brook❤:
Yeah.....I guess

Zach🖤:
But do you think you got
time to come over
this week?

Brook❤:
Yes I think so, but not tomorrow
cuz then my mother wants to go
over everything I need to know.
And also not the day after, my
mom wants to talk about my
contract and stuff.

Zach🖤:
So I'll see you in about 3 days?

Brook❤:
Yep, but I gotta go now, my mom
is being annoying. She has her
hands full with clothes she
wants me to try out. 
Brook❤:
If I haven't been online in
2 hours, send help,
please

Zach🖤:
Will do
Zach🖤:
Good luck❤

Brook❤:
❤❤

End chat

"Brook?" Jack asked and I nodded.

"Yeah her mother is taking her shopping because she needs more formal clothes for work. She's gonna be her mother's personal assistant. And her mother's has her scheduled for the next 2 days so she will come after them."

"Alright everyone, get back to your places!" I sighed and got up, getting in my spot again.

Brooklyn's POV

I let out a deep sigh as I looked at myself in the mirror. A white blouse, the fifth one I tried on today and my mother keeps on saying we haven't find the right one.

"Mom, I'm done. I am not gonna get changed in anything else. We really have enough for now." I complained as I got changed in my own clothes.

"But I have so much more! Just one, only one more!"

"No mom! You keep saying that, but we're an hour further and no step closer to stopping. I'm done." I told her and got out of thr changingroom.

It took some time before my mother gave up and paid for the clothes I do have. Four bags with clothing I don't even like. I saw no point in buying them, but my mom insisted on it.

"Up to the next store. I saw a really cute on a few blocks away." My mom said and pulled me with her as a loud groan escaped my mouth.

"Not again." I mumbled.

-

I threw my bags on the floor and crashed down on my bed. I never thought I would say it, but I hate shopping. My mother ruined it for me, maybe for life, but I don't know yet. Maybe if I go shoe shopping with Corbyn, it gets better.

I noticed my camera on my desk. I walked over to grab it and sighed before putting it in a box, under my bed with my portfolio and pictures I made. My walls were now almost empty and you could clearly see the lavender paint.

"I can't wait to hang out with the boys and enjoy it before my new life is about to start. A formal, boring, life.