𝐂𝐇𝐀𝐏𝐓𝐄𝐑 20

Brooklyn's pov.
-

We were so close now but got cut off by some noise. We shocked a little and looked to the side to see Daniel tripped on something. He smiled ashamed at us and me and Zach looked back at each other a bit uncomfortable. I looked down to Zachs' hands around my waist and he saw it too. He fast let go off me and we got in the car without saying anything else. Daniel got in a few seconds later.

There was a sort of tension in the car as me and Zach sat next to each other and we were driving back to their house. I looked out of the window and noticed Zach staring at me a couple of times.

If Daniel didn't cut us off, would we have continued?

And actually have kissed?

I knew, somewhere, I wanted it....

Do I get that sparkle because I like Zach?

And did since the beginning?

I need Jonah.

Right. Fucking. Now.

-

Daniel's pov.
-

I totally ruined their moment! Zach is so gonna kill me! And also the other boys when they hear about this!

I sat in the back behind Brook and there was such a tension between them. I could see Zach staring at her a couple of times before he would look back to his hands in his lap.

I kinda feel guilty.

We arrived at our house again and we got out. I lifted the bag inside while Zach opened the door for us.

"Great you're back." Jonah said and grabbed a back of chips out of our bag and opened it.

"I need to tell you something." I whispered to Jonah and he nodded confused.

"Uhm I-I'm gonna go upstairs and a- yeah." Brook stuttered and ran upstairs.

"Yeah I- uh, I'm gonna go to m-my uhm, room." Zach said quickly and ran upstairs too.

"What happened to them?" Corbyn asked me as he grabbed some chips out of the bag Jonah was holding.

"They almost kissed on the parking lot and I ruined by tripping on- I don't even know what exactly." I told them and their eyes became big.

"Does Brook like Zach back?!" Jack exclaimed. I shrugged.

"I don't know," I sighed. "but I think that, if I didn't ruin there moment, they seriously would have kissed." I let myself fall down on the couch.

"We need to find this out."

"But seriously." Corbyn groaned as he went with his hands through his hair.

"I need #Zalyn." Jonah sighed.

"Well I don't even know if they are gonna talk to each other after this." I said and Jonah's screen of his phone lit up.