Chapter 35

(A/N sorry for the really, really, long chapter.....hope you'll enjoy it though❤)

Zach's POV

"Why are you all acting so weird?" I looked over to Brook and shrugged.

"We're acting like always." I responded and fixed my hair in the mirror. I'm going to the city with Daniel to pick up the ring at the jewelry shop. Me and the boys have sorted out a real plan for my confession, even tho she already knows it. Only this time, I'm gonna be aware of telling her.

"If you say so." She grabbed her phone and took a seat on the couch. "Where are you even going? The show starts in 4 hours and you're already dressed." I bit my lip at that question.

I can't tell her the truth.

"I'm going to the city, together with Daniel." I replied back. That's technically not a lie.

"Why only Daniel?" So many questions.

"Uhm, because Daniel wanted to see something before tonights show as we're immediately going to another city." I told her and grabbed my phone.

"Hey Zach, let's go." I sighed relieved as I was Daniel standing at the door.

"Sorry Brook, gotta go." I grabbed my stuff and jacket before waving at her. "Bye,"

"Bye Brooklyn," Dani waved. Brook smiled.

"Bye guys, have fun I guess." I smiled back and closed the door behind me.

"Alright let's go get you your ring. We don't wanna ruin your wedding." Daniel chuckled. I pushed him a little and rolled my eyes playfully at him.

"You're so annoying."

-

We paid for the ring and it was exactly like I wanted him to be⬇️

(A/N Imagine the sentence 'I will always make you smile' engraved in it in tiny letters

(A/N Imagine the sentence 'I will always make you smile' engraved in it in tiny letters. Thanks😘)

It's quite a simple ring with a sentence I really mean. I will always make her smile, and I'm not even scared to promise her that.

We waved to the people who helped us and I putted the little box with the ring in it safely in my pocket. I looked over at Daniel who was smiling at me.

"I'm proud of you about how mature you're acting lately." I chuckled.

"Thank you?" I said more as a question and let out a soft chuckle.

"No I mean it. You changed." Daniel smiled again. "In a good way of course." He added.

"Yeah I get it."