Chapter 28

Brooklyn's POV

"Come on people, go, go, go! Times ticking and we have places to be!" Randy yelled from the front door. "Okey so we have Jonah and Daniel and.....Jack in the kitchen! Great! Move it outside guys! Corbyn, Zach and Brooklyn where are you all at?!"

"Coming!" I heard Corbyn yell and rushing down the stairs.

"Okey outside! Now! Brooklyn! Zach! You got one minute!"

"Where's my luggage?!" I yelled frustrated and searched around before getting thrown over Zach's shoulder.

"The boys got them." Zach told me and rushed with me downstairs.

"Good job Herron, and hello Brooklyn." Randy said and waved to me. I waved back, smiling and Zach got in the tourbus with me.

"Hi, Eben, right?" I asked as I saw a new face in front of me. Or, actually, behind me.

"Yes, and you're Brooklyn?" He asked back and I nodded. "Why does Herron carry you?"

"Randy was screaming again." He nodded chuckling.

"I've been there. Right Jonah?" He asked and looked over to Jonah.

"Ahh the good old memories." Jonah responded.

"That was last year?" Eben responded. I laughed so hard on that. I honestly even don't know why.

"Time goes by fast."

"Eben? I like you." I said and smiled. "Zach? Can you put me down so I can give Eben a hug?" Zach putted me down and I gave Eben a hug, getting the feeling someone was watching me. I pulled away again and Randy came in.

"Ah, I see you've met Eben? He is you're opening act for the tour." I nodded as this information was kinda familair for me. "We're about to drive away, so I don't want to hear any swearing that you fell because of the sudden movement." I chuckled before sitting down on a couch. The boys looked at me confused as I did.

"I don't trust my own feet." I responded simply while shrugging and they chuckled in response before Zach sat down next to me. I yawned and sighed. "It's by the way too early for this."

"Do you wanna sleep?" I looked over at Zach and nodded. He patted on his shoulder and I smiled before laying my head on it.

"Thanks, Herron."

"Always, Miller." I closed my eyes as the bus was about to leave. I fell a little bit to the side, so Zach pulled me back and towards him as I continued my sleep.

Daniel's POV

"Are they a couple?" I looked over to Eben and chuckled.

"Sadly, not."

"You mean, not yet." Jonah corrected me. "Stuff is about to happen. I can already feel it."

"So they like each other?" Eben asked.

"I think everyone sees it, except for themselves. They sometimes even act like a couple." I answered and showed him some pictures of them cuddling and stuff.