𝐂𝐇𝐀𝐏𝐓𝐄𝐑 15

Brooklyn's POV

I put my shoes on and grabbed my jacket.

Not that I'm gonna wear it anyways.

I heard a honk, meaning the boys were here. I smiled and grabbed my bag, locking the door behind me as I closed the door. I ran to the van and opened the left door in the back. I quickly sat down and closed the door. I put my seatbelt on and looked up for the first time.

That was not a good idea.

I bursted out into laughter.

"What......what are you....wearing?" I asked between my laughter. They freaking looked like real spies in their all black clothes. "We're not in a freaking movie."

"So? You said we were gonna spy on them. We can't just go in our regular clothes. Where's the fun in that?" Jack asked in a obvious tone.

They all looked at me. I raised an eyebrow and sat up.

"What?"

"Are you gonna change or....?" Daniel asked, causing me to sigh. I looked down at my white jeans with holes, a burgundy red crop top and a leather jacket to finish it. Underneath them I was wearing my black boots.

"Fine," I got out of the van again and unlocked the door. I ran up the stairs and searched in my closet for something else. "this will be good enough." I mumbled to myself and got changed into this. ⬇️

I ran down again and out of the door, locking it and got back in the van

"Better?" I sighed.

"Much." Daniel nodded as he started the van. I rolled my eyes and sat back in my seat. I looked to my side and saw Jack jamming. In the front were Daniel and Jonah talking to each other and in the back were Zach and Corbyn. Corbyn was texting someone.

Probably Christina.

They're really cute. I can't wait to meet her.

Oh and next to Corbyn sat Zach. He was sleeping again. That's actually the only thing he does when I see him these days.

He is always sleepy.

Like he doesn't sleep at night. Nobody wants to tell me what's going on though.

"Jack." I poked him. He didn't respond. "Jack." I poked again a little harder and multiple times after that. He eventually looked up and me and put one AirPod out.

"What's up?" He asked a little confused.

"Can I jam with you?" I asked, causing him to chuckle, but he gave me one of his AirPods. We listened to some of his music and sang together while making lots of noise on kind of everything that could actually make noise.