𝐂𝐇𝐀𝐏𝐓𝐄𝐑 16

Brooklyn's pov.

"We're back!" I looked up and watched Corbyn and Jonah climbing in the van. "And look, I got new shoes." Corbyn smiled and I shook my head, laughing softly.

"So how did it go?"

"It went pretty well we-"

"Stop. No. Please don't." We heard someone mumble and looked in the back to see Zach moving a lot, but he was still asleep. I looked back at the boys again, confused.

"Is he having a-"

"Nightmare." They said in sync before Jonah climbed past me to Zach in the back.

"Brook, can you get something to drink for him? And maybe a muffin or something?" Corbyn asked in a bit of a hurry. I nodded unsure.

"Yeah, I guess."

"Great." I looked back at Jonah and Zach. He was trying to calm him down, but it didn't work. I turned to the car door again and headed out. I closed the door and saw Corbyn climbing to the back too.

Let's go to a shop then.

Jonah's pov.

I can't believe it's happening again.

Luckily Corbyn and I got back here on time. I kind of feel guilty though that we sort of made Brook leave, but we promised Zach we wouldn't tell her.

So we won't.

"Zach. Zach come on, it's just a nightmare." I tried, but nothing. He kept on shaking and mumbling things.

"No Brook. Please, I'm sorry. Don't. No, don't go near there. Brook!" He mumbled and started crying a little. I looked at Corbyn with pity, and he returned the look.

"Zach, wake up. Zach, come on buddy. You can do this. It's not real." Corbyn told him and we shook him a bit.

After a couple minutes of trying he sat straight up in shock and tried to catch his breath. Corbyn and I breathed out in relieve.

"It happened again, huh?" I asked Zach. He nodded before he started to tear up. I sighed, but pulled him in a hug. He started crying and I signed Corbyn to join us. He nodded and we comforted him.

"S-she was tr-trying to-o hurt herself a-again." Zach let out between sobs.

"Shhhh it's okay. She's okay." I whispered.

"Wh-where i-is she?" He asked and pulled himself out of the hug.

"She's out to get you something to drink and eat." Corbyn told him.

"Does she...?"

"No, she doesn't know. Don't worry," I told him and he nodded relieved. "but this seriously needs to stop. You already have them at night. But at day? Really?"

"Do you even know what they mean now?" Corbyn asked him before Zach looked down to his lap.

"Yeah I just......I just can't believe it is because of that reason." He exclaimed a little and rubbed his face.