Chapter 29

Jonah's POV

"Eben you have to go up in 5!" Randy yelled and I saw Eben nod. "And where is Brook? She has to be ready to make some photos!"

"I'll take care of her!" I yelled back and searched around for Brooklyn. I noticed her being busy with her camera. I rushed to her and grabbed her arm. "Randy is searching for you. Eben is going on stage any minute." I told her.

"I'm sorry Jo, I was putting a new roll in. I used a lot these days."

"Don't worry, we just need you to get there in a minute." I rushed her to the front and saw Eben about to get on stage.

"There you are." Eben said and he gave Brook a quick hug. "Good luck."

"Yeah you too. You're gonna do great." Brook answered and they smiled at each other. In a few seconds, Eben ran up stage and the crowd started to go wild. I saw Brook walking around and making photos of him and the crowd.

After a few minutes she came back and she made some photos of us backstage, getting ready.

"What are you doing?" I asked her. "You have to make photos from the concert, not backstage."

"I know, but like I told you earlier, I make photos of things happening in the moment. That contains," She paused to make a picture of me. "This. And by the way, you should fix your shirt. Just some advice." She smiled and made a few other photos before heading back to Eben. I chuckled and looked into the mirror while fixing my shirt. She was right about that. I finished and noticed Zach looking at Eben performing. Or so I thought. As I went closer I noticed Zach's eyes following Brook, walking around. Not Eben.

"Zach?" I chuckled. He didn't response. "Zachh?" Nothing. I turned around and waved the boys over.

"What's wrong with Zach?" Corbyn asked.

"He's staring at Brook." I responded and they nodded.

"Zach?" Jack waved his hand in front of him.

"Zach come on, we need to get on stage in 2." Daniel tried to tell Zach. Still nothing.

"Only Brook can fix this." I sighed.

"Or," Daniel said and turned to Zach. "Hey Zach, did you heard it yet? Ace broke up with Demi and admitted his love for Brook he has had all these years. He is heading over here to confess his love to her." Zach's eyes got wide and he jumped a little.

"He said what and he is about to do what?" He asked angry.

"Wow chill dude, it was just a joke. Ace is not gonna do anything." Corbyn reassured him and hushed him while making a weirded out face to us. We chuckled and waited for Eben to run off stage and back to us.

"That was amazing, have fun guys!" He told us all exhausted and sweaty and then ran to the table for some water.

"Are you guys ready?" Brook asked as she was really excited and jumped up and down.

"Yes we are." Jack answered for all of us.

"What's up with Zach?" She asked and Zach was trying to come back from our little joke.