Chapter 22

So the boys woke us up like an hour ago and me and Zach are half asleep on the couch. Sometimes we let out a loud groan, but nothing else. If Zach feels like this, most of the time, then I feel really quilty. I now understand why he's always so tired, and maybe they didn't want me to know because it is about me? Maybe he only dreamed those 2 times about me.

"Hi, how are you?" Daniel asked as he jumped down on the couch. Me and Zach groaned loud on this sudden movement.

"Bad." I let out.

"Same." Zach replied.

"Zach? If you always feel like this, then I'm really sorry and you can be as moody towards me as much as you want." I held myself up by my elbows a little and looked at him.

"I don't always feel like this." He groaned. "I'm just really sleepy because of this and I want to catch some sleep, but sadly, it doesn't go that easy. And I'm really gonna try to not be moody towards you." I smiled.

"Me and the boys want to go out, but you can stay at home." Daniel spoke up. I almost forgat he was here too.

"Yeah I'm gonna stay. Sorry." I said and saw him nodding.

"No worries."

"I'm gonna stay too." Zach responded and yawned.

"Alright. We'll be back in, I don't know a hour or 2, maybe 3?" He told us and I nodded. I felt him standing up from the couch.

"And?" I heard Jonah ask.

"They are gonna stay here."

"I already expected that. It's also for the best since they need to catch some sleep after this morning." Jack told the boys.

They left in 10 minutes and me and Zach haven't moved from the couch. I was just in a shirt and shorts so it was hard to have it not cold. I moved a bit since I was still cold and I heard Zach groan.

"What are you doing?"

"I'm cold, okey?" I sighed and groaned. I hugged my arms and stroked them as I pulled my legs up to my body in order to keep the little amount of warmth I was having in. I closed my eyes and heard the couch moving. Two strong arms pulled me up and in a hug as we laid down again. I cuddled back and putted my head on his chest.

"I can't believe I stood up for this." He groaned and I slapped him lightly. "Autch." He said and I giggled. Wow. I almost never giggle. I always feel like a 6-year old then. "You're cute when you giggle."

"I hate it." I chuckled and looked up at him.

"Why?"

"It sounds so childish."

"Sometimes childish, is fun." He answered me and closed his eyes again. "I owe you a explanation from this morning."

"Yes you do." I replied and he chuckled.

"Well I'm having nightmares for 4 months straight now. They keep not only me up, but the guys too at night. And now they kept you up too." He sighed.

"Was this the first time that you dreamed about me? I mean about what are they mostly?"

"N-no this is not the first time. They always go about you." He told me underneath his breath. I got confused and looked at him.

"But why? What happens with me or what do I do that makes you scream like that?" His eyes got up to the ceiling and I heard him taking a deep breathe.

"I don't want to go too far into details, but I call you names and hurt you mentally. Never physically. I don't think I could ever bring myself  to doing that." I felt a bit happy when he said that. It's good to know that he feels like that towards me. "Sometimes you get scared for me and you stay out of my way. I also dream about you hurting yourself, because of me but I'm not going further than that." I nodded and had to take this all in.