Chapter 12

Jimin glared through the glass at the growing crowd outside. God, if they stand around outside they could at least order coffee and not just lounge around. The boy had no clue as to why the group of girls stood outside, but they were annoying him. It was early and they were stopping him from being able to relax.

Giving up, he leaned against the counter and pulled out his phone, scrolling through his apps. Suddenly, the girls outside began screaming, jumping up and down. Their voices seemed to dig into Jimin's ears, piercing his brain. The boy groaned, trying to focus on anything but them. It became harder as they started to push each other around, getting wilder and wilder with every second.

He stretched his head, trying to see what the group was practically dying over. The crowd seemed to split and Jimin could spot a silver blob bouncing through the crowd as the figure approached the doors. He slipped his phone back into his pocket as he waited for the person to make his way into the building. Once the person who seemed to be killing the girls outside made it to the glass door, Jimin's eyes widened and he stifled a cough. Damn it, he needs to stop being hot.

Yoongi threw open the door and walked in, after throwing the fans a quick wave. He marched up to the counter and leaned on it dramatically. "I just wanted coffee man..."

Jimin snorted, rolling his eyes, "Yeah, Hyung, didn't really appreciate the fan club showing up. How'd they know?"

"I don't even knooooow," he whined, "I think they figured out I come here a lot." His eyes grew wider as he comprehended his own statement, crinkling his nose in annoyance. He shook his head, "But they're good people. They were there for me when others never were."

"That's creepy," Jimin muttered as he swiped the older's credit card, punching in his usual order. As he made the cup, Yoongi seemed to get more and more restless, glancing behind at the thickening crowd. He was muttering something under his breath when Jimin finished. The barista slowly padded over to him, drink in hand.

He took time while the older was distracted to study his facial features. His pale skin and slightly darker hair contrasted beautifully with his dark eyes that sparkled. Jimin's eyes drifted to the rapper's jawline, following the distinct curve. Damn... He quickly shook his head, bringing himself back to reality and scolded his mind. "Hyung? Are you okay?"

Yoongi jumped, shocked out of his own thoughts. Looking back at the boy, he smiled nervously, picking up the cup. "I'd say we have about five minutes before they all try to come in here..."

Jimin blinked. "You mean to tell me your crazy ass fans are gonna mob you in my shop?" His voice dripped with unspoken threats and disbelief. When Yoongi shrugged, the younger shook his head, "Oh, not on my watch. I cleaned these floors too hard to have them screwed up by crazy people who wake up at six AM to stalk you."

"You know not all my fans are like that. Just a small portion."

Jimin shrugged, not really caring. He started marching over to the door, completely bent on locking it when Yoongi grabbed his hand. Jimin was jerked back by the sudden force on his arm, and when he looked back, a slight tint of pink began to decorate his cheeks. Jimin's eyes moved to their clasped hands, watching the bigger hand grip tighter to his smaller, chubby one, then moved to Yoongi's eyes. They stood frozen in time, Jimin only looking at Yoongi and Yoongi only looking at Jimin. The rapper pulled the hand again and Jimin stumbled forward, stopping right in front of him. Jimin felt his face heat up more and his heart began to beat faster.

Yoongi smirked, quiet confidence radiating off him, "Jimin, I don't think you're allowed to do that. Plus," he paused, sparing a glance to the growing crowd outside,"They're good people. They most likely won't come in here. They respect my privacy... normally..." His quiet, raspy voice a shiver down the youngers spine. The elder stepped a bit closer, eyes now trained on the barista.

"Careful, Hyung. We have an audience," Jimin muttered, attempting to shoot sarcasm back. It came out more like a quiet whisper, which only causing him to flush more. Yoongi's smirk grew as he took a step forward. Jimin placed his foot behind him, not completely stepping back but preparing to do so if needed.

"You can't lock the doors in the middle of the morning, Jiminie." The nickname rolled off his tongue, seeming to hit the younger into a deeper blush. Fuck...

"...Fine, but if they ransack my store, I'm blaming you, Hyung." Jimin muttered, eyes drifting to the floor. He took the step back, and then continued to stick his tongue out at the elder boy, trying to cover up the embarrassment he felt. He tried to stalk back to the counter, but still wasn't allowed to because of Yoongi's hand holding his captive. He looked back up to the older, this time a mask of playful annoyance written across his face, "Hyuuuuung," he whined quietly, trying to pull from the close contact. Yoongi gave a quick squeeze before letting go, his smirk never fading. Jimin fought down another blush and walked around the counter, once again facing the door, secretly missing the warmth the bigger hands gave off.

It was about a minute or two later of silence when the bell rang for the first time since Yoongi walked in. The two pairs of eyes turned to the nervous girl holding a giant cut out of the rapper's face and wearing a shirt saying something about him being her husband. She gave a small nervous smile, but fire danced in her eyes. "Damn, she came in two minutes early," Yoongi muttered to Jimin, smirk dancing off his lips, face now full of humor.

"So much for giving you privacy and not coming in here unless told," the younger mocked quietly, small smile escaping his lips. His eyes landed on the cutout, and he proceeded to die laughing, covering his mouth with his hand to attempt to stay more or less silent. He then turned to her, gathered his composure, and smiled, "Hello, thank you for coming. May I help you?" The girl didn't even glance the baristas way, eyes glued to Yoongi. God, so much for respect. He rolled his eyes, irritated.

The rapper chuckled quietly at Jimin's annoyed expression. He turned to the girl, "Hey, thanks for coming out to see me, I guess," his voice laced with a hint of sarcasm, of which only Jimin seemed to catch, "but I really have to head to work now." Yoongi turned to Jimin and winked playfully, "See ya around," and he ran towards the side exit.

"Be safe! Bye Hyung!" Jimin managed to called after him, before he once again turned to the still silent girl, "Hello," he repeated, "can I get you someth-"

"He held your hand. You were so close..." She whispered, piercing Jimin with her constant stare. Her fiery, twirling eyes sent goosebumps up Jimin's arms.

"Um..." he laughed awkwardly, rubbing his neck, darting his eyes around the room.

"I saw it." She muttered darkly, still not moving her glare from the young boy.

Jimin stood for a second, then he decided. He didn't care. It was the morning and his emotions already went through too much shit already. His quiet, awkward aura seemed to dissipate and he glared right back at the girl, "Listen. I don't really feel like dealing with you right now. Either order something or leave."

The girl looked back, anger radiating off her in large waves. She opened her mouth to reply but was interrupted by the screaming crowd that chased after the rapper, finally realizing that he left the store. She flipped her head back to the barista and glared one last time, giving him a quick once over. With that, she left, chasing and merging with the others like predators stalking prey.

"Okay... creepy," Jimin scoffed.

——————————————-
So yeah that happened.... Tehe