Epilogue

A few months later...

Jimin grinned as the bell over the door rang loudly, signaling someone had entered. He finished wiping the table before spinning around to face the new customer. "Hello, and welcome to- oh, Taehyung!" He exclaimed happily, running over and tackling the younger in a hug. Taehyung chuckled lightly, his shoulders shaking as he pulled away from the barista and moved to the counter. Jimin followed him, taking his post behind the cash register and plugged in Tae's order, having memorized it by heart.

He began to make the drink like clockwork, humming along to the radio playing quietly in the background.  As soon as he finished he twisted back towards his best friend, popping on a top to the drink and handed it towards him. "One Mocha with two pumps of chocolate and a shit ton of whipped cream for the friend with the bright blue hair," he announced, grinning as Taehyung bowed dramatically before grabbing the drink.

Jimin's attention was diverted to a strange pressure against his ankles and looking down, his smile only grew wider. "Sugar Cube," he scolded jokingly, bending down to pick up the black cat and cradle it in his arms, "what did I tell you about being back here?" Taehyung giggled as his best friend left his post and walked the cat over to a little pile of pillows and blankets in the corner of the shop. "Please try to stay in the front of house, I really don't want cat hair in my customers coffee," he murmured, scrunching up his nose, but petting the animal nonetheless. Sugar purred loudly, arching his back against Jimin's hand before curling up in his bed. Jimin rolled his eyes and rejoined his friend at the front of the store.

"Jiminie, do you want to hang out later tonight? Jungkook is recording for our debut but I already finished so I have nothing to do," he whined, drawing out 'do' as he jumped up and down. Jimin chuckled at his childish friend, ruffling the younger's hair playfully before stepping back.

"Sorry, Taetae, I'm leaving the shop early and going out with Yoongi Hyung tonight." Taehyung frowned before draping himself across the front counter.

"You have got to be kidding me, you two literally saw each other yesterday! I want to hang out with you," he groaned but quickly grinned. He jumped back up and ran back over the Jimin and grabbed his hands, excitedly. "Do you know what you're doing tonight?"

Jimin smiled at his friend's sudden mood swing, shaking his head playfully. "Taehyung, you have no room to talk. If you don't see Jungkook for two hours you're texting me about how amazing he is and how much you miss him," he reprimanded, his smile only widening at Taehyung's red cheeks. "And no, he said it would be a surprise." Tahyung squealed and ran around the shop, ignoring the annoyed and amused side glances he got from the customers. Jimin grabbed the boy's shoulders and shook him lightly, "Tae, shoosh. I really don't want to chase away any of my customers because an alien is running around."

Taehyung rolled his eyes, swatting his friend in the back of his head before chuckling. "Yeah, yeah, shut up. You two are cute, let me live."

Jimin chuckled, nodding before continuing to clean. "You know, you could go visit Kookie at the studio," he started, a smirk forming on his features, "maybe you could confess." Taehyung groaned, collapsing into the nearest chair and chugging his drink, ignoring the reproachful look of his friend as he did so.

"I don't know, Jimin. Do you really think he likes me? Like he could be an overly-affectionate perso-"

"Taehyung," Jimin interrupted, rolling his eyes, "you know he likes you. Just ask him already, my goodness. You're more hopeless than Yoongi and I were." Taehyung made a face at Jimin, raising one eyebrow and scrunching his eyes up.

"No one is as hopeless as you two were, Jimin, don't lie to yourself." Jimin giggled but was cut off when the bell rang above the door again.

"Hello welcome- oh," Jimin paused, a small blush warming his features, "Hi Yoongi hyung," he giggled, covering his mouth with his hand. Taehyung rolled his eyes before turning to the rapper.