Chapter 21

"Jimin, we have to go. Training is about to start," Jungkook murmured, gently resting a hand on his hyung's shoulder. Jimin just nodded and offered up a broken smile before returning to his empty expression. Jungkook grimaced and returned to Taehyung, glancing back worriedly. "Tae, he is not okay..."

"I know Kookie," Taehyung whispered, bringing the younger closer and wrapping an arm around his waist. "But we have to go, we can't miss any more rehearsals or we won't debut. Jiminie will be okay, he's strong."

Jimin stood suddenly and stumbled past the pair, grabbing a cup from a cabinet and pouring himself a glass of water. "You two can go, I'm not a child."

The boys hesitated but nodded, murmuring goodbyes and walking out the door, closing it behind them. As soon as they left Jimin sprinted towards the door, locking it. He then proceeded to lock every door and window in the apartment that led to the outside. Switching off the lights, he dragged himself towards the couch, collapsing into it and pulling a blanket over him. He flipped on the tv and opened Netflix, deciding to watch old episodes of Supernatural to relax. He was so tired but every time he closed his eyes and tried to sleep either those girls or Yoongi would appear in his head. Neither of which Jimin wanted to see at the moment.

Curling in on himself, he lost himself in the film and smiled whenever it called for it (Me whenever Destiel happens :P lol okay bye). Eventually, he was able to fall into an uneasy slumber, waking up every half hour or so only to fall back asleep.

Half the day had passed when he heard a knock at the door. He groaned and decided to ignore it, praying the person would go away.... They didn't. The knocks rang again, slightly louder than earlier before, once again, quieting down. By the third round, Jimin knew they wouldn't leave him alone so he hauled himself up and sauntered towards the door. Checking through the peep-hole his eyes widened in surprise. He unlatched the door and twisted back the lock, slowly opening the wooden frame to face his visitor. "Hoseok Hyung?"

The man smiled happily before fidgeting slightly and glancing around the hallway. Understanding immediately, Jimin pulled him inside, locking the door behind them. He turned to the older boy confused and opened his mouth to speak but Hoseok beat him to it.

"I heard what happened. Both with Yoongi Hyung and the girls. I wanted to come to check on you and bring you something." Hoseok held out his hands and Jimin giggled slightly at what he was holding. His hands were clamped tightly around a little green plate, piled with chocolate cupcakes topped with blue icing and sprinkles. The younger smiled, blushing slightly and gently took the plate, moving to set it down on the table.

"Thank you hyung. It means a lot." Hoseok nodded, glancing around the room and rocking on his feet. Jimin giggled again and nodded towards his living room. "You wanna watch a movie?" Hoseok beamed in delight and nodded vigorously, skipping behind Jimin and plopping down on the couch. Jimin exited the paused show and returned to the main menu. "Any ideas Hobi Hyung?"

Hoseok beamed even brighter at the nickname before grabbing the remote from the younger's hands, "are you chill with a thriller?" Jimin nodded, taking a seat beside the rapper.

"I was just watching Supernatural for peat's sake, bring it on." Hoseok grinned and sped through the choices, selecting a movie before Jimin could even see what it was.

"This movie tears me apart every time but it's so freaking good." Jimin glanced at him questioningly before Hoseok gasped, slapping his forehead lightly. "Train to Busan, it's called Train to Busan," he giggled shyly.

Jimin nodded his head, grinning before turning back to the screen. He had heard of it and honestly was excited to watch it. He grabbed some blankets, throwing one to the older boy before collapsing down next to him. Hoseok beamed, ushering a quick thanks before grabbing the remote and clicking play.