Chapter 14*

Jimin continued working throughout the long day, hating every second of it. It wasn't as terrible as the boy thought, considering most of his normal customers treated him like they always did. A few gave him weird looks, but he just played clueless, trying to ignore them.

It was later in the afternoon when Jimin got a call from an unknown number. He picked it up and waited for a voice to speak.

"Is this Park Jimin?"

Jimin gasped then grinned into the phone, "Seokjin Hyung?"

"Ah, there you are," the soft voice sang through the speaker, "How are you, coffee boy?"

Jimin sighed, smile dripping from his lips, "I'm... I'm alright Hyung. No need to worry about me."

Silence was all that Jimin could hear through the phone and he bit his lip nervously, suddenly dreading the surprising call.

"Jimin," the voice paused, adopting a serious but concerned tone, "I know what's going on. I'm his CEO. It's my job. Is it possible for us can have another late-night meeting at the shop tonight? It needs to be solved and needs to be solved quickly."

Jimin nodded, then spluttered a yes once he realized that Jin couldn't see him.  The call quickly ended in a small, "See you tonight, Hyung."

He knew that this would have to end. And honestly, he wanted it to. He hated the attention and words. The only thing he was concerned about was Yoongi. More importantly, his relationship with the male.  Whatever happened earlier (excluding the picture and the stares), he liked. He liked how their hands fit like a puzzle, perfectly. He loved the elder's smile, and eyes. They radiated warmth. Remembering the rapper's smirk sent another round of shivers down Jimin's spine. He had no clue what was happening with him, but it was happening nonetheless.

He shook his head, snapping out of his thoughts. Realizing he was the only one in the store, he turned to radio up and began cleaning the store, readying for close.

A couple of hours later, the group entered the quiet building. Jimin smiled at them, walking up after and locking the door. He knew he looked like a mess. His hair pointed in every direction, coffee stains littered his apron, and the bags under his eyes protruded more than usual.  But at this point, he didn't care. It's been too long of a day to care. He switched off the open sign, then turned to give everyone a proper greeting. Jin embraced the small boy quickly, followed by Namjoon who ruffled Jimin's soft hair. Hoseok waved happily and Yoongi just smiled, a hint of sadness embedded in it. Jimin knew that it was hard on him, too.

"Alright, before we get started would anyone like anything?"

Hoseok chuckled, "Um, since last time we weren't even allowed to pay you, I don't really want anything..."

Jimin grinned, "My manager said that it would be okay from now on to give my friends free food since we normally have stuff leftover anyways... I also begged her... so yeah."

Mr. Sunshine then proceeded to squeal, hug Jimin, and jump up and down like a 5-year-old. The barista chuckled, walking behind the counter. "The usual?" Hoseok nodded vigorously as Jimin reached for the soda machine.

As soon as everyone was settled and all had their food and drinks, the meeting began. To be completely honest, Jimin was terrified. He had no clue what was going to happen, but he prayed that it would be okay.

"As you all know... a picture may or may not have been posted on Twitter... that was trending... having to do with a certain rapper and barista in this vicinity..."

Jimin chuckled a bit, admiring how the CEO could make any situation seem less daunting than it really was. He glanced over at Yoongi, only to see that Yoongi was staring at him. They made eye contact, and Jimin gave him what he hoped was a small reassuring smile before turning back to the matter at hand, still feeling the beautiful dark eyes on him.