Sneak Peek

{+}{+}{+}

Today was Friday, meaning a reply from her pen pal, Chat Noir. The teen couldn't contain her excitement since figuring out her crush was the writer of their secret messages.

Marinette ran across the street to the park and went to the small opening. She made sure no one spotted her before going behind the bushes. Bluebell eyes searched for the glass jar containing a new letter and a pencil. Her gaze landed on the object laying in the grass.

Marinette found it a bit strange that the jar seemed like it hadn't been moved since the last time. Shrugging off the suspension and thinking her mind was playing games, the girl picked up the jar. She unscrewed the lid off then set it aside with a small smile.

There was still an odd feeling in her gut but ignored the feeling, pulling the paper out. The designer unfolded the white-lined sheet and began to read. After a couple of words, Marinette found them to be oddly familiar.

   She knew to find it oddly familiar too.

   This was her last letter she wrote to Chat. Her eyes carefully scanned the page until spotting her nickname at the bottom with a small doodle next to it. Something was wrong, very wrong. Chat always replied every single Friday without failure since the beginning of their secret pen pal lettering.

Yet, he hadn't replied this time.

{+}{+}{+}

   Tell me what y'all think and if I should continue!