°3°

3. Operation Proposal.

TaeHa's POV

            No. It wasn't enough that Cha Eunwoo was avoiding me after giving that pathetic speech of his. I mean who does that.? Did People still  believe trash? How could someone just claim a total stranger as a girlfriend and everyone believes it?

One, its either society is finally falling apart or We are just getting dumber.

   Picking up my book, I stood up scolding myself for not paying attention in my First Lecture. I really did not have the luxury of thinking about Eunwoo when I was paying through my nose to school here. No, I did not want to think about him but you see sometimes, the Heart just does what it wants and it also affects the Brain.

   “You know, if you told me you were dating Cha Eunwoo, I might not have been as shocked as I was when he announced it” a smiling Kihyun mentioned, handing me a food pack. I felt really touched.

Please don't tell me you fell for that too?” I rolled my eyeballs finally taking a seat on an empty chair in the cafeteria.

Kihyun shrugged, simply taking his seat in front of me rather than beside me. Why did I suddenly have this feeling that he was indirectly reserving the seat beside me for Cha Eunwoo?

You know how I said you look familiar?” he explained as I nodded. “Well guess who was on the Cover of Dispatch last month?”

Why did I have a feeling that person was going to be me?

Here” Kihyun said, handing me his tablet. “Read”. A page was opened on it already.

The title read: RIR Co-Operation's heir finally Chooses A Partner for Life.

A photo was attached under the title. It was a couple kissing. I inspected the image further only to find out that it was -

CHA EUNWOO and I, Kissing!

Is the world kidding me? Someone actually took a picture of us doing that? This could ruin both of our lives, do this People not know that?

    “H-How..” I began, too confused to even speak. Kihyun nodded, taking his tablet out of my shaky hands.

This is one of South Korea's Famous Business Schools and Of course there will be Reporters every where” he uttered, placing his tablet aside. “Tell me Taeha, are you and Eunwoo in a Relationship?”

One No. Two, I think he needs to see someone because I think he has an issue with keeping his lips to himself ” I huffed, leaning back.

Kihyun chuckled lightly. “Do you have a boyfriend?”

No” I said straightforwardly.

Why?” a curious Kihyun asked.

I shrugged, obviously not wanting to answer the question but... “Because the Last one I had was bisexual and he told me he had fallen in love with a boy”

So what you're saying is that your Ex left you for another Boy?”

Not one of my happiest moments but life goes on” I said, finally opening my food pack. My God! Kihyun was a Keeper. My Eyes widened at the amount of meat that was in the food back. My Stomach churned loudly as I examined the box. “Kihyun...has anyone ever told you that you are Awesome?”

Grinning widely, he opened his food pack. “Well I get that a lot but....Are you sure you want to go through with this? I've met Eunwoo's Parents and they are Scary”