•19•

19. Getting the Job done.

Anonymous POV.

It was three weeks already but they had already started the Job. TaeHa was a bit grateful for all that Eunwoo was doing and he had shown excellent leadership skills during the course of the project.

The Handsome Leader was her Fiancé, if she could write, this would be a Kdrama.

The Ad had already begun airing on TV cause they had shot it last week. Jisung and TaeHa had gone to meet with The Celebrities because Eunwoo had to take care of some problems with the campaign with Hannah and Tae-il.

The Celebrity who was agreed to do it for them decided not to collect any money because They were using his Father's studio. Hong Jisoos bought some for even his sister and Friends. He took to Instagram, Weibo, Vlive and even Twitter to help advertise their Product.

All seemed to be going well. For The TV AD, TaeHa had chosen to use Cha Eunwoo and Jisung. They looked good together on Screen. Just on screen.

The Social Media Strategy, they had planned that they were going to do a giveaway for the Person who had the best 'Then vs Now' after using the SaeSae Cream. So they were going to have to buy it. The Price money was just 20,000 won but it was something for Someone.

The Campaign was the last thing they had to prepare for and that was taking time. They still had like 200 more to sell and even though they had good sales, they still had to sell all of them in a week. It was tiring thinking about it and all Taeha wanted to do was just sleep. They had already missed sleep for some days now trying to make sure they sold all their products.

The Campaign would have been done a long time ago but Group 3 already claimed the site for A week. So they let them use if for that week, shifting theirs to next week.

"It looks good" Tae-il said looking at the Tent. "We did a good job"

Eunwoo and the others nodded. They had done a good job. They had worked together. It was easier when they all worked together. "Okay. We'll come back tomorrow to set up the remaining..for now,let's all go home and prepare for tomorrow. We've done great"

They all clapped as Eunwoo nodded. He was proud of his team. The fact that they were going to go back to their normal lives almost brought him to tears. He looked up again to see that only TaeHa remained.

He smiled.

At least, She was Here.

Not for long Eunwoo. His conscience said to him.

»»»

It was a big day for them. They had resumed by 6:30am in the morning to get the products ready for their sales. Overnight, they had sold almost a Hundred Products. Jisung was in charge of recording the sales.

"Alright" Eunwoo said placing the speaker down. "..We are done setting up." he said looking around. He looked at his watch briefly before turning to his Teammates.

"Its 10am alright, let's get this show on the road" he yelled excitedly as they clapped, getting into their positions.
Tae-il, Hannah and Jisung were in charge of the sales while Eunwoo and TaeHa were in Charge of Coordination.

Moonbin, Sanha and Mihyuk since it was a Saturday had come to help out with the sales. While Moonbin and Minhyuk did few Dance numbers, Sanha sang with his guitar. Taeha recorded it all for memory sake as she worked hard with Eunwoo.

"Eonnie.." a girl asked as TaeHa turned to her.

"Oh..Hi.." she replied happily as the Girl shyly bowed.