•16•

16. Fear is a Bitch.

Anonymous POV

   The meltdown brought them closer on the trip and instead of spending time apart, Eunwoo would rather spend time with TaeHa. It was true that it began to seem real but She had it at the back of her head that Eunwoo was just a project to her. Once it was over, he was going to leave.

       They spent day four, hanging out in TaeHa's room because Haeyoung wasn't around. That Day Eunwoo had suggested they binge watch movies all day and TaeHa agreed to it. On her bed with covers over them and a tab in front of them, they watched movies until their eyes became sore.
It was fun because they didn't have to think or worry about anything. In fact they had even ruled out talking about Their relationship.

They just had to enjoy the moment.

       Day Five and they had breakfast together. Although most of their classmates didn't like the couple at first but even they were starting to see that the couple had chemistry. They had taken the pictures they could of them, not because they liked them but they were doing it for Clout.
TaeHa and Eunwoo were in Matching tees and Sneakers. This time, TaeHa let her hair down and applied a bold red Lipstick. She looked very good that even Eunwoo was impressed.

    They had gone on a picnic and played games, even played Hide and seek at the Park. It was fun for them because it wasn't pretence and even though it was only for a while, it felt real.

          Day Six was a lazy day for both of them. TaeHa for the second time had breakfast in her room. Eunwoo went to Tami's tea and Treats with Jinwoo for breakfast. TaeHa stayed in her till 6pm waiting for Eunwoo to come pick her up by 6:30pm. They were going to the skating rink.
The skating rink wasn't as full as they both thought it was going to be but it was alright, after all they were going to skate not going for a concert.

Eunwoo had helped her pick her skating shoes and he also taught her how to skate. Nothing much, just the Basic. Skating wasn't really had, It was just about finding your balance.

TaeHa wished the night was never going to end because today was one of the realest moments in her life. She looked at Eunwoo who was looking down at her and Laughed.

This..” she muttered. “..This is Nice”

Eunwoo replied, gently squeezing her hand as they continued to skate as the moon shone over them.

»»»

Thank you for these six days.. I will never forget them..” TaeHa said softly as they both stood in front of TaeHa's door.

You are welcome..I just hope this doesn't change when we get back home” he said a bit sad that they were going back home. A part of him didn't want to go home. A part of him just wanted to stay here with her but then, there was Park Seori.

Goodnight Eunwoo.. We'll see tomorrow morning..” she mentioned as Eunwoo nodded.

Goodnight Jagi.” he flashed a genuine smile. He had been smiling a lot around her lately. That was a good thing..right?

TaeHa turned about to open her door when Eunwoo grabbed unto her wrist. Surprised at the sudden act, TaeHa turned to Eunwoo hoping to get an Explanation but instead of words, Eunwoo had captured her lips with his.

     Shocked was an understatement to how TaeHa was feeling and questions were going on in her head again but pushing those thoughts aside, she kissed back.

  Right now, she didn't care about the rules anymore. They both wanted this.

They were probably going to regret it in the morning but She didn't care, not  right now. Slipping her hands down her waist, he pulled her close deepening the kiss as TaeHa wrapped her hands around his neck