•17•

17. Surprise, Surprise.

TaeHa's POV

        Sanha wouldn't stop disturbing me about going with him to His School. I don't know what was even happening at his school that he wanted me to go to. He wouldn't tell me after I had asked like several times. Did he get into trouble? I mean his school would have called me if he did but they did not.

      Packing my hair up in the ponytail, I walked up to the counter to order Coffee with Minhyuk standing beside me. Lately Minhyuk had been the one chauffeuring me because Cha Eunwoo hadn't been around for a while. It was fine, Minhyuk was a nice Chauffer but that only made me wonder, didn't he have School to go to?

     “One Frappucino” I mentioned as I waited for my order. Minhyuk simply ordered Ice Tea. Paying for both of us, we both walked out of the cafe and towards the car.

   “So TaeHa, What do you plan to do after business school?” he asked the moment I got into the car with him.

     “I plan to get an office Job” I shrugged, sipping on my coffee. “..At a very prestigious Company.”

Minhyuk nodded. “I could get you a Job at my Parents Company if you don't mind”

My eyes widened. Minhyuk was willing to do that for me? “Are you serious?”

Ofcourse. You've worked too Hard Noona and I really enjoy your company. Even when this is over between you and Eunwoo, let's promise that we will all stay friends” he mentioned as I nodded, tapping his shoulder.

We will all be friends Minhyuk. We will all remain friends” I said sweetly as he smiled back at me, fixing his gaze on the road.

Park Minhyuk out of all Eunwoo's Friends was the sweetest.

»»»

“...So for this year's marketing, you will be learning everything you've been taught. Can I just firmly say that this Practical work is 30% percent of your grade this year, so you better take it very serious” the lecturer taking us Marketing; Song Mina said.

Now...” she continued. “...You are going to be in a group of Five. You are going to work together to Market whatever product you are going to pick from the box right now....I'll be give you all a month because you'll have to sell 1,000 products”

1,000? Did she say 1,000 products? Are you kidding me?

I have never even sold one product in my life..well Except Coffee but Coffee was much easier to sell and it doesn't even count.

  “When I call your name, step forward..okay?” She said, taking a clipboard in her hand as the door opened and in stepped some students from the Rich Class. What were they doing here? “..ahhhh yes..” Mrs Song exclaimed excitedly rubbing her hands together. “....The Chaebols will be joining us because it is very important that the Rich and Middle class learn to work well with each other..”

      She began to call names as Most of the Chaebols sat at the back. I waved at Kihyun who waved back at me. I searched for Eunwoo who was seated beside Jinwoo as usual staring into space.

   We hadn't really been talking so I couldn't tell if he was fine. Was it things at home? Was that what was wrong? I needed to ask him. Maybe it will be b-