°7°

¶7. I am Here Now.

TaeHa's POV

   Kihyun seemed like a very nice guy and although we have been friends for a month plus, I feel like we have known each other for a lifetime. Kihyun and I were taking different courses and our classes were different from each other.

     You see in Business schools for the rich, there was always a Rank order to establish the fact that everyone was different from everyone. The Very Rich ones for instant had VIP lecturers, lecturers whose salaries were enough to build companies. These VIP lecturers were the world's best and they didn't come for cheap.
Every successful Chaebol had lecturers like this.

   Their Classes were structured different from ours. They had enough air-conditioning, a round table where they could all sit and discuss like they were in actual companies. They had enough resources to learn with especially with Holograms.

We all shared the same Cafeteria because the school had decided that the cafeteria was our place of interaction and we all had to share it.

  After the Rich, we have the middle class. Our Classrooms were beautiful too, not just as extravagant as the Rich People's. Our Lecturers were also experts but they were people who were taught by the Teachers of the Rich. Those who graduated well with Good grades get to work as Lecturers for the middle class.

There was no Class for the Poor because if you could afford the fees then you are middle class.

The School fees wasn't all that differentiated us from each other. Status was very important in this school. Your Parents could be Suffering from Bankruptcy but as long as your Parents are Chaebols, you get to be taught among the Rich. Why? It was a recommendation of status.

  You See how complicated Life is?

       I was seated in the library with textbooks in front of me. Unlike others, I paid through my nose to get here, there was no time to slack in my studies. I had to make my mom proud.
Taeha-issi” Kihyun cooed as he placed a cup of coffee and a bag in front of me. “..We got off class early”

I smiled accepting the Coffee, peering into the bag. He had gotten me Glazed Doughnuts. His wife would be lucky to have him. So sweet a child. “Gomawo Kihyun-ah, you are the best” I winked.

You're welcome” he replied with a smile, taking out a seat and sitting beside me. “What are you studying?”

I opened the front page of the book so he could see the title, he nodded and took out his laptop. “What did you learn today?”

I shrugged. “Dynamics of Business Enterprises. Mr Gu really tried to teach well but I kept sleeping in his class” I giggled as Kihyun laughed.

Business is boring when you don't have passion Taeha” he mentioned being philosophical while opening his laptop. “..Beside, have you seen your husband today?”

I growled at Kihyun for calling Eunwoo my husband. How many times did I have to tell him that Eunwoo and I weren't married? I knew he was doing this on purpose but I couldn't get mad. He was Kihyun, who would get mad at Kihyun?

    “No. I haven't seen Eunwoo today” I replied with emphasis on the name Eunwoo. “..He hasn't texted me Or called me in three days. He probably doesn't need me, if he does he would have reached out”

You're right. I saw him today with His Best Friend Jinwoo, they seemed to be talking a lot in Class. On two occasions, Jinwoo mentioned a girl's name. I didn't want to eavesdrop but I was sitting right beside Jinwoo, so it was hard not to listen... ” he paused, staring at me softly. “..do you perhaps think Eunwoo already has someone he likes?”