•28•

¶28. Written in the Stars.

Anonymous POV

    The light shone on the water, illuminating clearly the details of the waves as two figures strolled across the bridge over it.

The Night was beautiful.

The Sky was perfect.

The Moon probably took a pictures of them as it stared down at their entwined hands. Both holding unto to each other but no words were said.

Eunwoo didn't want to ruin it. The silence wasn't nerve wrecking for him, it was perfect. He knew they both had to talk but he enjoyed the company of silence.

  He wished they could stay that way all night but Nam Taeha had other plans. She stopped walking as Eunwoo did the same.

  Taeha turned to Eunwoo, taking in his essence. Her eyes traveled from his eyes, down to his Chin. Cha Eunwoo was handsome but she was sure that wasn't the reason She was in love with him. Cha Eunwoo was wealthy but she knew that that could not be the reason she was in love with Cha Eunwoo.  Her gaze made his way back to his eyes as she confidently stared Eunwoo in the eyes.

His Eyes were beautiful.

She had seen Eunwoo's parents and the only reason she was going to be grateful to them was because Eunwoo existed.

     “Why?” she suddenly asked. “Why did you disappear?”

He shook his head, his hands caressing her hand. “I didn't disappear..I needed to sort out some things and Reporters weren't going to make it easy for me”

Taeha nodded. There were questions she wanted to ask but she held back. Why? She didn't want to ruin it, ruin the moment they had right now.

Why aren't you asking.?”  Eunwoo muttered. “You should be asking me why I didn't trust you? You should asking me why I hurt you..why aren't you asking me?”

  Taeha shook her head, forcing a smile. “I understood It was hard for you Eunwoo. It was hard for you to accept everything, so I understood. You love her and I -”

You are wrong” Eunwoo interrupted, as his free hand caressed her face. “...It was harder to be separated from you..”

TaeHa's eyes glistened. What was Eunwoo talking about.?

“...it was hard to pretend that I didn't trust or care about you. It was difficult to be away from you. It was hard to not be seen with you. It was difficult not texting or calling you..that was hard for me..”

Taeha couldn't believe her ears. Was this Cha Eunwoo? Could it be Cha Eunwoo?

W-why?” she stuttered, completely confused. “W-why did you stay away from me and why was it hard for you?”

I found out that she lied. So i checked the CCTV that was outside the school. I saw That Seori whispered something to you and you nodded.. ” Eunwoo paused to check if she was paying attention. TaeHa nodded, for him to continue.

“...Then after some minutes, you guys started fighting. Although I'm no expect but she asked you to act out that scene with her right?”

TaeHa nodded, confusion chilling in her head right now. “ She told me that someone was there to audition her openly and it was a fight scene. So she begged me to help her and I did..” she paused, not wanting to continue. She swallowed hard and continued anyway.

“...Then she dragged me into the car and that was when i knew she was acting weird, she started the car but didn't move. She continued to fight with me but I stupidly thought it was still part of the act. Until I saw us moving towards a pole, I tried to open the doors but she locked the doors. I wanted to ask her what was going on but that was when we crashed.. ” TaeHa explained as Eunwoo listened to her carefully.

Caressing her hand again, he smiled. “At first I didn't believe it was Seori at first so when I found out that she was responsible. I decided to help you by Exposing her..”

   Taeha was beyond shocked.

Park Minhyuk was right. Moonbin too was right. Cha Eunwoo didn't hate her. Cha Eunwoo believed in her. She felt too moved to utter a word. Cha Eunwoo had trusted in her.

“I couldn't leave her side because I didn't want her to hurt you again. I didn't mean it Taeha, it was all to protect you..” Eunwoo explained as Taeha nodded. Eunwoo let go of their hands, as he got down on one knee.

What was he doing?

    She suddenly covered her mouth. There was no way. There was no way Cha Eunwoo was going to-

He took out a small peach box and opened it. Clearing his throat, he looked up at TaeHa. He was sure he wanted to do this. He was sure he wanted to spend the rest of his life with her. He hadn't been surer than this in his life. He had been sure that his Hyung did the right thing by leaving the house.
He had been sure that the only reason his parents left them alone was because he threatened them.
He had been sure that the only reason  Sanha helped him was because he knew Eunwoo's intentions were pure
He had been sure that Seori was not the one for him.

And Now, He felt so sure that the beautiful lady standing infront of him was for Him.

     “Nam Taeha, I would love to be friends with you but if you don't mind and if you love me too, would you agree with me that we spend our forever together?”

           As much as Taeha wanted to hesitate. As much as she wanted to Say No. As much as she wanted to play hard to get. She couldn't. She just couldn't because she loved the man kneeling in front of her. Instead of answering, she hugged Cha Eunwoo instead.

Surprised, Eunwoo embraced her as they both stayed in the same position for a while.

       “Eunwoo..” she called as They both stood on their feet. “...Are you sure that you want to Be with me? Aren't you afraid that you're going to regret it?”

He chuckled. “I'm only going to regret it, if I let you go. So What do you say Nam TaeHa? Do you want to become a Cha?”

Taeha giggled at his Joke as she furrowed her brows. She wasn't scared. She was afraid. Afraid that Eunwoo was going to let go of her hands but Her only regret if she never tried would be that she never tried.

  “Yes.” she voiced out. “..Yes Cha Eunwoo, I will marry you..” She said as Eunwoo's Face beamed. He slid the ring into her finger as he stared at it.

   It was beautiful on her finger.

    It fit perfectly.

She looked at the ring on her finger as tears fell from her eyes. This really wasn't the future she had envisioned for herself but she was glad that Cha Eunwoo was in it.

   “Jagi.....” Eunwoo called as TaeHa glanced at him. “I love you.”

A warm smile greeted TaeHa's lips as she replied by placing a lingering kiss on his lips.

The Night was still beautiful.

The Moon still blessed the waters with its light

And Under Clear skies, two names were permanently written in the stars.

»»»

Hi.

What was your fav chapter?