•30•

30. So, are you Happy now?

  Eunwoo's POV

     “You will not marry my daughter!”

  I heard him yell as he paced about in the living room. I knew it. I saw this coming. I knew that this was going to happen and I couldn't blame him.

I was the son of the person who caused him to lose 15years of his wife and daughter's life. The thought of sharing a relationship with my father did not sound exciting to him and this, I understood.

But, for how long were we going to live in the Past?

Honey..” Mrs Moon's soothing voice echoed in the room as she approached her husband. “Let this two get married, they obviously love each other”

No” he shook his head fuming. “I will not become in-laws with someone who tried to kill you and my daughter. There is no way that will happen!”

Honey- don't you want to let go of the past? Are you not tired of holding on to it?” his wife suddenly asked as Taeha and I exchanged glances. “These kids should not be drawn into our past, instead let's go into the future with them. Eunwoo is innocent and he is nothing like his father”

Mr Moon growled. “He rejected my daughter for that psycho girlfriend of his!”

Because He was scared” Mrs Moon explained. “Darling, if you heard that I tried to kill your parents, would you believe?”

Mr Moon mumbled out the word ‘No’.

Exactly but he has found out the truth and he has realised his mistakes. His father knew he committed a mistake and never apologized for it so don't compare this boy to his father” she paused, resting her gaze on taeha and I's entwined hands. “-i give them my blessings”

Mr Moon struggled with himself as he stared at us. The conflicting thoughts going on his head could be recognized in his eyes. This was hard for him, We all could tell. “I swear to God, if you hurt my daughter, I will have your head”

Taeha let go of my hand as she runs towards her dad, engulfing him in a  long hug. “Thank you Abeoji!

He nodded into the hug, a smile of relief reaching his face. “Your mother is right, we should let go of the past now”

Taeha nodded, pulling out of the hug as her mother approached me. She smiled, patting my arm. “Welcome to the family” she said but before I could reply, she had pulled me in for a hug.

It felt soothing.

It had been a while since I was touched so warmly by a mother.

Was everything going to be fine now? Where we going to be okay now?

Taeha sent me a warm smile from where she stood. She looked happy. I smiled too, letting my tensed self go. Maybe now, we will all be fine.

»»»

That's a lie. Kihyun never liked me. If he liked me, why would he be seeing someone else now?” She argued as we all rolled our eyes at her.

I'm sorry but you are dumb Noona” a certain Park Minhyuk said. “How could you not see that he was all over you? He was practically waiting for you and Hyung to break up”

Really?” a confused Taeha pouted and I swear, she looked cute.

Yoon Sanha and Minhyuk nodded. Moon Bin placed a milk drink infront of Sanha as the younger thanked him for it. “Sometimes he would bring gifts to the house whenever you were out with Eunwoo hyung. I didn't like it so as he brought it, I would give it out”