•18•

18. The Boss. The Plan.

Anonymous POV

   Kihyun had low-key wished himself and TaeHa got to work together because ever since Eunwoo fully entered the picture, both of them weren't as close as they used to be and Only Eunwoo was to blame for that.

They called.

They texted

But it wasn't enough to fill the void in his  heart. And now, Cha Eunwoo and her were going to be working together because the school thought.... It didn't matter now. There was nothing he could do about it.

He just wished he met her Before Eunwoo because his parents were open-minded people who cared about love rather than Class unlike Eunwoo's Parent. Kihyun wished he was stupid sometimes so that he wouldn't see how Eunwoo looks at TaeHa protectively.

If he didn't know better, he would think Cha Eunwoo was falling in love with Her.

»»»

HUSH media was a Big studio. It was the Home of CFs. A lot of celebrities had graced the floors of this particular studio and now it was their Turn. TaeHa just couldn't believe it.

“I am Hong Ryeowook..the owner of this studio..” the manager greeted. “...Welcome to HUSH. My People will help you with whatever it is that you need and you should be fine” he said with a smile.

They all bowed greeting him. “Thank you for lending us your studio..” Eunwoo mentioned as Ryeowook shook his head.

“Its for the Leaders of the Tomorrow..” he said laughing softly. “..I have a flight to catch right now but my assistant” he said pointing to the man beside him “..will help you out”

“That would be great. Thank you for giving us your studio again..” Eunwoo mentioned as he tapped Eunwoo's shoulder.

“Just lead your team to victory okay?”

Eunwoo nodded. “Okay..”

“Alright...let's go secretary Jeon” he called out. “Bye children” he said as they watched him and Secretary Jeon walk out of the building.

Was it money that made people nice? Or was Mr Hong just really nice?

   “Okay..So welcome to HUSH studios and before we go into the business of the Day, I'd like to show you around. I am Peter by the way. Zia Peter” the assistant mentioned, as the tour began in the studio.

»»»

      They had spent three hours listening to ideas. TaeHa was hungry and she wasn't paying so much attention because her stomach was screaming for food. Her other teammates looked like they were bored out of their minds. Only Eunwoo looked Like he was participating, maybe it was because he was. He was actually participating.

   “Okay Guys..” Eunwoo said, clearing his throat as they all sat up from their slouching position. “Fin Sec, how much will we have if we deduct the money for TV advertisement?”

Jisung quickly calculated that on a paper. “400,000 won”

Eunwoo nodded, writing something on the board as they all had their eyes glued to the board.

Outdoor Campaign was written on it.

Social Media Page was written on it also.

Get a Celebrity to try out the product was number three on the list.

“Facial Cream is used mostly by Women. Men use it too but the population according to statistics that uses this most is women so we are going to use a Male celebrity. People here are very involved when it comes to what their idols uses, wears, eat and even drink, so..we'll use that to our advantage.. ” Eunwoo said as Hannah jotted down things while the attention of the others were on Eunwoo.