•15•

15. Warm Hugs and Kisses.

Anonymous POV

It was the third day already and Eunwoo had mentioned he was going to spend the afternoon with Jinwoo and some friends while they go on a date in the night.

Right now she was seated in her room watching a movie on her phone after skyping Yoon Sanha. Apparently, Minhyuk came to stay with Sanha so he wouldn't be bored. When Taeha spoke to Minhyuk, he was cooking and what he was cooking looked very Appetising. Sanha on the other Hand kept huffing and scoffing in the background.

She shook her head. Sanha was such a kid sometimes.

Someone knocking on the door caught her attention as she got out of bed, heading towards the Door. Looking through the Doorhole, she saw Kihyun.

Opening it quickly, she enveloped him in a hug. She hadn't gotten the chance to speak with him since they got on this trip. Well...it wasn't technically her fault.

"This is your face.." she cooed as she pinched his cheek. Kihyun laughed.
"You are in a very good Mood" he said as she chuckled.

"Well what can I say? London is a Very happy Place.." she giggled as Kihyun chuckled raising up a bag.

"I got this when I went out for a while. I just thought we could eat and talk.." he said as she examined the bag. It was from a bakery. Kihyun brought baked treats. She stepped aside, allowing him to come in , before shutting the door close.

"...Where did your roommate go?" he asked as they both sat on her bed.

"She went out with her friends." Taeha mentioned as she crossed her legs. Nodding, Kihyun took out like Six boxes from the bag and two bottles of Brown liquid, placing it on her bed.

"So we have, Cinnamon roll, we have Raisin Bread, we have Doughnuts, swiss rolls and Ice Tea" he ended as TaeHa rubbed her chin.

"Which is the cinnamon?" she inquired as Kihyun opened a box that was in the middle. It had three cinnamon rolls. The aroma was so sharp, Taeha could already sniff the cinnamon flavour. "Thank you Very Kihyun"

"You need to stop thanking me" Kihyun uttered, opening the box with the doughnut in it. "We are friends and Friends take care of each other"

TaeHa nodded as she munched on the tasty cinnamon roll. "so how's the trip been for you?"

Kihyun shrugged. "..Well I haven't been out much cause of the cold. I mostly stay in the hotel to watch a movie, sleep, read mangas...that's pretty much all"

"Oh" TaeHa muttered. "Hope it wasn't boring having to repeat them every time?"

Kihyun shook his head. "No. Not really. I'm comfortable with it. I mean the only reason why it would be boring would be because you weren't there but.." he paused. "..I understood. You and Eunwoo had to get closer this trip.."

Taeha nodded. "I'm sorry Kihyun. Everything will probably be back to normal when we get back to Korea"

Kihyun shrugged, taking a doughnut out of the box. "With you and Eunwoo, there can never really be normal.."

Although Kihyun said it jokingly but he was right. Nothing would be normal around herself and Eunwoo. Why? Because everything was simply pretence which Made TaeHa wonder how good of an Actor Eunwoo was to fake all his laughter and smiles because she wasn't faking hers.

»»»

She needed to breathe, so she took a walk. It was an hour until she was going to meet with Eunwoo but all she needed to do was to clear her head. She needed an advice and very quick.
She needed to ask some important questions too. She needed someone who had gone through what she was going through now but there was no one.