°4°

¶4. Park Seori

Eunwoo's POV

           To be honest, just because I think everyone is beautiful does not mean I am in love with everyone. Sometimes explaining things to Park Minhyuk just got tiring. Norae is pretty, I agree. Do I want to go out with her? Sure why not. Do I want to get married to her? No. Why? Because I did not love her.

        “So you finally found a girl you love and it is a Geum Jan di?” Park Minhyuk uttered as I shook my head.

Whoever said I was a Gu jun pyo?” I retorted, dropping my empty glass on the table.

Rolling his eyeballs, Minhyuk cleared his throat and from that gesture, I already knew he was about to say Something Serious. I mean, I already had MJ for that.

“You can't afford to be Stupid. Do you know what you are getting yourself into.? Do you even know what you're getting her into? You know your parents And just because they are quiet right now does not mean they are not excusing this..Hyung, you are putting Geum Jan Di in trouble”

“Will you stop? She has a Name.” I corrected. “Nam TaeHa

“well I prefer Geum Jan di he shrugged as I sighed. He had a point. Useless or not. Minhyuk did have a point. I knew my Parents very well, especially Abeuji. He was not one to take such things lightly. The Question now was, How do I Protect Her and Find Love at the Same time.?

“Ya-ya-ya-ya-ya!” Minhyuk tapped me continuously as he looked up from his phone. “Guess who's back?”

“Your IQ?”

He sent me a glare but continued anyway. “You are stupid but its something I am used to so it doesn't surprise me. Well, The News is that Park Seori is Back”

I felt my heart stop for a millisecond. Park Seori.... It had been a while. Why did she come back? She clearly stated that she was never going to return to Korea after what her Parents did to her. Park Seori being back seemed like a Dream to me.

If she was back then...Jinwoo must have known. Why didn't he say anything?

“Park Seori is Back. Did you here me Hyung?” Minhyuk questioned as I nodded.

I heard.

“Are you sure about this?” I asked as he nodded, handing me his phone. It was a Picture of Park Seori coming out of the Airport and It was taken a Day Ago.

I saw Jinwoo yesterday and even today, why the Fudge did he not say anything?

Hyung..” Minhyuk called. “..Do you know what this means?”

Of course I did. We all did.

Getting up abruptly, I pick up my phone from the Table. “Lets hang out some other time”

“Where are you going?”

I didn't reply. Instead I walked out of the Mini Bar probably leaving Minhyuk confused. I had no problem with Seori returning, I just wanted to know why He hid it from me.

••••

   My Hand clutched the steering tight as I wasn't sure what to do next. I was supposed to drive into the house but all I did was park outside their gate, like a stalker waiting for his Stalkee to come out.