°10°

A/N: When did you join the Fandom?

¶10. Let's Get married.

TaeHa's POV

  “No”

          I strongly disagreed. There was no way I was agreeing to this. What would his Parents say? How could he  think of something like this? Ani. I'm not buying into it. This wasn't part of the Plan.

  “Oh come on” he pleaded. “Just move into the house”

“Eunwoo, we have enough money to rent a new place. Sanha and I will be fine, I can't live in your Parents Penthouse” I scoffed crossing my arms as I looked around the house. The house was too expensive to live in.

“Ya Yoon Sanha, what do you think?” Eunwoo questioned as Yoon Sanha shrugged. He seemed indifferent about the whole idea.

  Don't tell me he was seriously considering this house?

  “staying here would only draw attention to us” I huffed, taking a look around the house again. Nobody denied the fact that house was a Beautiful place but I didn't want Sanha or I to get used to this luxury.

   Sighing, he ran his hands through his hair. I was probably being a pain in the arse right now.  “The House is FireProof. Its not completely hundred percent but at least you won't die if a fire incident should occur..

        I dropped my guard for a while as I examined the house once again. Cha Eunwoo had a point, the psycho would probably not think of burning the Cha Family House down.

“Okay” I muttered as I saw excitement flash through Eunwoo's eyes.

“Really?”

I nodded.

“Thanks” he said embracing me.

   I froze.

Why did he feel so warm?

   “Ahem!” a loud cough brought us back to reality as Eunwoo let go of me.  I hit his shoulder immediately.
“Don't do that when I'm not aware”

Tch..I didn't even kiss you. TaeHa I'm handsome I know but don't fall for me” he winked as I scoffed again. What? Fall for him? He was insane. Why would I fall for him?

  “So where are we sleeping?” I asked as he clicked his fingers. With a bright smile, he gestured us to follow him as we climbed up the stairs.

Noona..” I heard Sanha call.

Hm?”

“I was very scared. I thought I was going to lose you.” he sighed running his hand through his hair. “..I'm still trying to understand what it is you have with Eunwoo hyung but can you not put yourself in Danger? I don't think my heart can bear losing you”

My heart broke at the sight. Yoon Sanha wasn't always this vulnerable unless it was very important. I knew how important I was to Yoon Sanha and I knew how important he was to me too.

I'm sorry I apologized. “..I promise to be careful from now on..okay?”

He nodded. I sighed and embraced him.