•24•

24. Travelling Back in Time

Flashback.

    The breeze blew as Husband and Wife sat underneath the tree. They were having a picnic together with their children. Their Children ran around the trees refusing to stop. Their Parents laughed each time one of them would fall and blame the other. It was pure joy watching their kids grow up in their sight.

  The Wife tired of seeing them run around the Park, called for them to come over. Seol-ah, Bin-ah, come eat Lunch with Your Eomma and Abeuji.”

They both stared at each other before racing towards their Parents. They both liked competing against each other.

“Eomma, Appa, I won!” the little girl said as her Dad picked her up. That's my little girl.. She's exactly like her Dad”

“No fair” The boy pouted as His mom pinched his cheek. “Don't be jealous of your Sister.. Eomma is very proud of you”

The boy nodded as he hugged his mother. Both parents stared at each other and laughed, this was what happiness felt like.

“When I grow up..” the Four year old begin. “..I'm going to give Eomma, Appa, and Noona hugs all the time” he said as His sister giggled in her father's arms watching her twin brother messily eat the watermelon in his hands.

This was happiness.

»»»

   Little Moonbin was being cleaned By his mother as he narrated how School had gone for him as his mother listened while bathing him.

“So she called Noona a Pig and I Swapped her face. She just cried while Noona and I laughed. She was vewi stupid for calling Noona a pig..”

His mother laughed at his tales. “Next time don't slap anyone okay? Report to your teacher next time..hm?”

Moonbin shook his head. “I did. My Teacher just sat there. When I wiported to her, she just told me to 'shoo-shoo' so that is why..” he swallowed. “..I swapped Her..”

His Mother nodded as she rinsed his hair. She wasn't worried about Her Child being Bullied in school, she knew Moonbin was always going to be there for himself and his sister even though he was born Second out of the twins.

“...Eomma, The water is entering my eyes..” he whined as his mom, continued to rinse his hair.

“Then close your eyes”

                 His sister was watching cartoons in the big sitting room. She sang along to the songs that were being sung and even got on the chair to Jump on it. There was a time she went close to the TV to say hello to the cartoon Characters and was sad they didn't reply her. She was going to report them to her mother.

Jagi...” she heard her dad's voice echo through the walls. Getting up from the rug she was seated on, she ran towards the door to say hello to her Daddy.

Appa!” she called as her Dad dropped his box to carry her. Appa! Appa!” she continued to chant as Her Dad laughed. His children's voice were music to his soul. His Wife came down the stairs with His Son as the Son struggled to get out of his mother's arm.

Eomma...” he whined. “Let me go”. His mother let him go, the moment they were at the both of the stairs as His Father crouched down to pick up his son too.

Appa I missed you” Moonbin said as he began to talk about school. His Dad simply, kissed his mother as they all went into the dinning room for dinner.

They were happy.

»»»

  The twins had just turned 6 and Moon jiseok had hoped that his Parents were already going to be okay with His family but they had refused..still refused to accept his wife because of the background the wife came from.

They were waiting until the kids were old enough to travel but Jiseok couldn't wait anymore. He was tired of his parents trying to oppress his wife. He didn't like them hurting his wife so he decided to leave with his wife and Children quietly, the only person he told was his Best Friend.

Cha DoYoung.

»»»

   They had planned to go by Sea because going by flight would only draw attention towards them. So They planned that Jiyeon and Seol would wait at the ship for Jiseok and Bin.

Jiyeon had arrived with a Sleeping Seol at the dork by 6pm, waiting for Jiseok to arrive with Bin at 8pm. She placed sleeping Seol on the bed as she decided to sleep for a bit too.

It was 7pm when she got up. She wasn't sure what she heard but she knew Someone else was on the ship and no, it was not Jiseok and Bin.

She picked up Seol hurriedly, knowing that Their plan had been compromised. As she headed towards the exit, she could smell fuel but the exit was locked.

She was going to die if she stayed one minute up here, so she held her child close and grabbed a live jacket, putting it on for her child, she jumped into the sea and at the same time, the Ship exploded.

                          Jiyeon and Seol swarm to safety where A Fisherman saw them and picked them at sea. They both travelled with the Fisherman day and night until they got to Kwangju.

          The video of the ship exploding was played for Jiseok as he fell on his knees. He couldn't believe that his wife had died. He couldn't believe that he lost his wife and his Daughter.

“You'll marry Mr Kim's Daughter; Kim Haera this Saturday..” he heard his mother say.

“..Don't show up and you will lose your son too” his father mentioned as His Parents walked away. Jiseok groaned on the floor as Moonbin watched his father cry in pain. Although he was young but he was aware of the fact that his grandparents were evil. They didn't like it when the children came for Christmas and they always said bad words to his Mother and Father.

Appa..” the little boy tugged on his father's sleeve as the Father looked at his son. “Don't worry, we will be fine..we have to live”

His Father nodded, pulling him close for a hug as the tears still fell. “That's right, We have to live for Your Eomma and Your sister” Moon Jiseok said as he cussed his friend in his heart who had betrayed him.

He was never going to forgive Cha Doyoung.

»»»

       The monitor beeped as Sanha opened his eyes. He looked at TaeHa's Body which seemed to be moving but her eyes weren't open yet.

Quickly, he grabbed her arm as he spoke. “taeha noona!!!..You can do it! Come on wake up. Come on Noona” Sanha said as he watched her struggle to open her eyes.

Noona, we need you, so please wake up. You've been asleep for too long..Get up now. Please..” Sanha pleaded looking at the figure as TaeHa's eyes fluttered open.

  “N-noona...?” a shocked Sanha called as TaeHa's first words were-

Appa...” tears streaming down her face.

»»»

Hi. I have updated.

-Lee.