CHAPTER 2: THE INTERVIEW

The Morning

            I wake up to my alarm blaring and I knew sadly I would have to get out of bed. I get myself ready ( she is wearing the outfit above) and then I get the kids ready so that I can bring them to their dads. I call Timothy to come and drive us to Keems new apartment, which he just bought recently, because after the shooting we were too scared to go back so we started living together and then we broke up so he started living with his parents but three months ago he bought this new one. I go outside with the kids and I see a bunch of paparazzi taking our pictures. They found out where I lived after I posted a stupid Instagram post in front of the building.

I hear one of the paparazzo say "Hey Tiana have you seen how bad you're being dragged on social media" and all I wanted to do was yell at him but I can't afford to have more scandals. I peacefully walk past them with the help of security and get in the car. The drive was only fifteen minutes from where I lived so we got there pretty quickly. I go to the elevator to take me to the top floor and when I get out I walk to Keems door and I knock. 

He opens the door and I walk in and he says "good morning" and I say it back to him.

Bella goes and hugs her dad while I put prince in his playpen. After hugging her dad Bella goes and seats on the couch and I turn the tv on and put on her favorite cartoon and then I turn around to see keem eating breakface so I walk over and take some since I haven't eaten yet.

"The kids have not had breakfast yet", I say to him and he nods his head while chewing on his food. While saying goodbye to the kids my phone buzzes and I see that it is a text from Devon and I look at it.

Hey babe are you free later :Devon😊❤

Not really why :Tiana 💖💖

I just wanted to do something for you to apologize for last night :Devon 😊❤

Thank you for the apology and we good :Tiana💖💖

Ight imma see you later :Devon😊❤

K bye :Tiana💖💖 

After we finished texting I turn off my phone and finish saying bye to the kids and go out to Timothy who was waiting in the car for me.

Yesterday Andre called and told me where the studio for The Real was and I gave Timothy the address and he drives me there.

When I get there I go to hair and make up and then my stylist came and picked out an outfit for me to wear. (outfit below)

I go out of the dressing room and I meet all of the other ladies who host the show and then the director told us it was time to start so we all walked to the stage together and we take our seat

 "Well lets get started we would like to welcome Tiana to the show," said Loni. 

"Yeeeees" Jeanie said and I smile.

"Okay first thing we need to address is the scandal that's been going around about you being Pro-life." Loni says and I sigh and say "yeah people on all social media platforms are coming after me for it." I say nodding my head.

"Okay how did this start "said Adrienne

"well I was on insta live and I heard that Andre's wife, Teri, was in the hospital and was having complications with the birth of their child and I said I hope they're okay because all life is precious, and the people on social media thought that that was me saying the I am pro life, which I very much am, and because of that people were mad and wanted me to change my opinion which I'm not going to because I stand with what I believe." I said to the audience.

"Okay and you said you came here today to explain why you are pro-life," said Tamara and I nodded.

"Due to my own personal experiences I believe that all life should be appreciated but what people didn't let me say was that I understand that there are many exceptions for why people get abortions." I say 

 "I know that there are people who were sexually abused and they get an abortion although that is something I don't think I would ever do I still believe that it is your body and something traumatic that you had to go through and if that is the best choice for you then okay no judgment because it is your decision to make not mine." "The reason I am pro life is because of ignorant people who make bad choices and carelessly sleep with somebody and then they get pregnant and they say "hey I can just get an abortion it's no big deal" and that truly breaks my heart because of the decision you made your child is going to be the one who suffers because you were too stupid to just use the proper precautions." I am pro life because...." I was going to say what had happened during the birth of prince but I froze up and decided to say something else. 

"Are you okay" said Adrienne and I reply with " yeah sorry like I was saying I am pro life but I don't believe that a bunch of men should be allowed to make the decision as to what a women should do with their bodies contrary to what some people may believe." I say and the audience and the ladies started clapping and I smiled. 

"Well I definitely agree with you" said Loni and the other ladies agreed with her and my smile became wider. After I explained myself even more me and the ladies started to talk about other things and I had a great time on the show.

After shooting I got in the car with Timothy and headed for Empire because I had a song I had to finish.

When I get there I go to the studio and start recording and then Andre interred and signed for me to get out and come talk to him. 

"well were already getting positive feedback from social media since the taping of the show was live." he says smiling and I smile back at him and say thank you and he nods and walk out.

I go on twitter to see what people are saying and I see that I'm trending at number one. 

There was a clip of my explanation from the shows account and I read the comments and most of the people were actually being nice to me again and I smile thanking god that my career is not going to be ruined because of one statement.

Author 

It has been a while since I've updated but it's here and I hope yall enjoy it please comment, vote and also recommend this book to your friends and if you don't have any join the club. Thanks for reading and have a lovely morning, evening, or night.😊😊😘✌