CHAPTER 4: GOODBYE

It has been a week since Andre told me to write a new song I did and we just finished shooting the music video for it. After I finish changing into my clothes I get into my car and I drive home.

I get home and turn on the TV and then I started watching the movie creed. Halfway through the movie I hear a ping from my phone and I take a look and it's a text from Hakeem.

Hey would you like to go somewhere with me and the kids later :Hakeem🦁🤴🏽❤

Sure where :Tiana🤤❤👸🏽

We are going to go out to dinner then we are going to the fair :Hakeem🦁🤴🏽❤

Ok when are you coming to get me :Tiana🤤❤👸🏽

Around 6 :Hakeem🦁🤴🏽❤

Ok :Tiana🤤❤👸🏽

I look at the time and it is 4:35 so I have about an hour and a half to get ready so I turn the tv off and walk upstairs to get ready. I go and take a shower and then I look through my closet for something to wear after that I put on some make up. I hear the doorbell ring so I walk downstairs to open the door.

"You ready," Hakeem says while checking Tiana out.

"Yeah," Tiana says smiling.

I get in the back of the car with Hakeem and say hi to the kids.

"Hi mommy," says Prince.

"Hi Tata," Bella says as she hugs me.

"What restaurant are we going to," I say as the driver starts driving.

"Well Bella wants us to eat at shake shack," says Hakeem

"Good choice," I say to Bella while giving her a high five and she smiles at me.

We arrive at shake shack and we go inside I seat down as Hakeem order for us all. When he comes back he puts the food on the table and seat down.

"Oh My Gosh I'm a big fan of you both," says a girl that walks up to us.

"Thank you," me and Hakeem say at the same time. 

"Awww yall are finally back together to be honest us Takeem fans started to think it would never happen," She says 

"oh no were not together," I say. 

"oh sorry, " She says with an apologetic look.

"you're good," Hakeem and I say at the same time and that makes us chuckle.

"Well I made this awkward," She says while looking at us with a smile.

"yeah a little bit," Hakeem says honestly and I give him a look and he mouths what back at me.

"Sorry again but before I go can I please get a picture with both of you," She says with a hopeful smile.

"Of course," I say as Hakeem and I get up.

"Bye guys and thank you," she says as she walks away.

When we were all done and ready to leave we got in the car and the driver drives us to the fair. We arrive and get out of the car and some people started staring and whispering in our direction some of them were even taking pictures. We started walking around and looking at the games.

After that we went on some rides but Hakeem and I could not really go on the ones we wanted to because of how young the kids are but we still had fun. When we saw how tired the kids looked we decided to go home plus it was about time for Hakeem to head to the airport for Philadelphia. On the car ride home the kids fell asleep so when we arrived home we put them to bed.

We walk out of their bedrooms and head downstairs.

"Surprisingly I think I'm going to miss you" I say to Keem jokingly and he smiles.

"Imma miss you too" He says as he hugs me.

I start to cry in his embrace and he pulls back "Oh my god T you gonna miss me that much" He says to me smiling and I look up at him "Don't flatter yourself I just realized I'm going to be a single parent," I say with fake tears he rolls his eyes and start to walk away from me and I start to laugh.

"bye I'll call you when I land," He says to me as he walks to the door.

"Ok bye," I say as I close the door.

Author

I've been meaning to post this chapter for 2 weeks now and I finally did it. Thanks to those of you who have been patiently waiting and thank you for all the support.