CHAPTER 21: SHE HAS A PROBLEM

Today Becky is hosting a brunch for everyone to celebrate the success of Bossy Fest. Last night Yana unfortunately died so it is also being hosted in her memory. T had arrived a while back and she was helping setting everything up. They are finished now and they are just waiting for everyone to show up to the venue so it can get started.

"Thank you ladies for helping." Becky says while taking a seat at the table Tiana is sitting at.

"Sure and I'm glad were doing this for Yana too." Porsha replies while taking a seat next to Becky.

"Yeah I didn't know her but I heard her sing she was very talented." Tiana adds.

"She really had a bright future ahead of her." Becky replies.

"A toast to Yana may she rest in peace." Porsha says. they grab a glass of champagne while T grabs a glass of water and they make a toast in Yana's memory.

"Girl grab you one of these it's good." Porsha says handing her a glass of champagne.

"No thanks I'm cutting back on the drinking plus it's only eleven." T says.

"This is a brunch there is supposed to be alcohol." Becky says and Porsha shakes her head in agreement.

"Yeah like a mimosa not champagne so I'm good." Tiana replies.

"Almost everyone is here were just waiting on a few more people." Becky's assistant says joining them at the table.

"I'm not waiting for everyone to get here before I eat." Porsha says getting up from her seat and going to the buffet and getting her food.

"Oh I've been meaning to ask what happened to Giselle are you still casting her out." Tiana asks Becky as she turns to face her.

"Yes because she was not honest with me and she put this company in jeopardy." Becky says angrily.

"I mean it was her idea to start this company don't you think it's a little unfair to exclude her from this." Tiana asks trying to play devils advocate.

"Nope that's what she gets for being shady." Becky says without an ounce of regret.

"You were being shady to me and I forgave you." Porsha chimes in coming back from the buffet.

"Why are yall ganging up on me." Becky asks getting defensive.

"I'm not I..." T was about to finish her sentence when she starts to feel sick so she excuses herself to the bathroom. As soon as she is out of she quickly runs so she doesn't throw up on the floor. She gets to the bathroom locks it and finds a stall to throw up in. When she is done she walks to a sink to wash her hand and mouth. She raises her head from the sink and looks in the mirror remembering what happened at her appointment.

Flashback

T is currently in the waiting room waiting for her turn. She is waiting for Dr. Lin her OB/GYN to finish with her current patient.

"Tiana I'm ready for you follow me." She leads T to her exam room. T takes a seat on one of the chairs. She then leaves so T can change into the paper gown. After giving her a couple of minutes she comes back.

"You finally decided to come see me." Dr. Lin says with a smile.

"I know I've just been very busy." She explains.

"How is Prince by the way." She says making small talks as she is setting everything up.

"He is good growing everyday." T says with a big smile.

"I've seen pictures of him he is so adorable." The doctor complements.

"Yeah that's my baby." She says proudly.