CHAPTER 20: BOSSY FEST

Last night at Becky's party Tiana took Devon's date from him. They went to Tiana's penthouse and spent the night together. 

The next morning

Kendra slept through the night with Tiana. Tiana turns over in the bed to see Kendra getting dressed. 

"Good morning." Kendra says as she is pulling up her dress. 

"Morning." Tiana says looking at her. 

"Last night was great." She says while zipping herself up. 

"Y.." Tiana was about to agree but she quickly gets out of bed and runs to her bathroom to throw up. 

"Oh my god did you have too much to drink last night." Kendra asks after following her in there to help her.

"No I actually barely drunk anything last night I've just been feeling sick these past couple of weeks." She says as she grabs the paper towel Kendra is handing her to wipe her mouth. 

"Um maybe you should go to a doctor for that." She advises. 

"Yeah I've been planning to go to one I just haven't had time." She says holding the side of her counter to get up from the floor. 

"I was gonna go but do you want me to stay and help you with anything." She asks politely. 

"No it's fine I'm good but thank you though." T replies and thanking her for being nice. 

"Ok feel better and I'll leave my number on the table downstairs if you ever want any company." Kendra adds genuinely wanting to help Tiana.  

"Bye and thanks again." T says while she is accompanying her to the door. 

"No problem." Kendra says and walks out to go home. 

When Kendra left T went back to the bathroom to brush her teeth and shower. She decided to stay in bed for a little while longer after since it was fairly early. When she felt a little better she went to her closet picked an outfit. She got ready and then drove to Bossy. When she arrives to the office she sees there is a celebration going on. 

"Hey girl." Becky says waving her over to her. 

"Hey you ready to get lit today." Becky's assistant asks while dancing to the music they are blasting. 

"What are we celebrating." T asks confused as to what is so great for them to be drinking at 10 in the morning. 

"The success of Bossy Fest were sold out of tickets plus it's in two days so." Becky says yelling and dancing. 

"Ok than girl you better turn up." T says hipping her up. 

"Yes and I want to have another party after to celebrate cause it's going to be better than Coachella of course not 2018 but close." She says referring to Beyoncé's Coachella performance. Beyoncé really did eat it up and left no crumbs. 

"Ok than." Tiana says then she then walk over to Porsha because she seems like she's annoyed by something. 

"Hey girl you good." T asks while grabbing an apple from the food stand since that's where Porsha is standing. 

"Yeah it's just Becky is getting on my nerves." Porsha explains. 

"Is this about the song that she gave to Kash doll." T asks.

"Yeah." She says sounding more mad.

"Have yall talked about it." Tiana questions her since she saw them talking last night. 

"Last night we did but it didn't end well." Porsha replies remembering how it went down between the two of them. 

"I'm sorry but you know Becky she will eventually cone to her senses." Tiana says hopping she is right. Porsha and Becky have a great friendship and they seem like they are really close.