CHAPTER 19: A BREAKUP AND 2 MARRIAGES?

Before we start can yall do this poll for me it's a mystery as to what yall are voting on but when it's time I will let yall know. You can comment 1 or 2 or the emoji you choose. 

1🍡

OR

2🍬

These past couple of weeks have been good between Devon and Tiana. Since her performance with Hakeem she has stayed clear of him. She makes sure their conversations are short and only about the kids. She feels a little guilty about what happened but she is trying to move on with her and Devon's relationship. She has also been hard at work at bossy. The Empire movie is wrapping so Tiana and Hakeem are going to start their interviews for the movie in a week or two so she will eventually have to have a normal conversation with him.

Tiana is with Devon and they are cuddling on the couch while watching a movie.

"This is such a good movie." Tiana says.

"I like it but there's something else I would like more." He says seductively
Tiana looks at him smiles and gives him a kiss.

"I wish but I have to go to Bossy and don't you have a meeting with Andre" T asks him as she moves out of his arms.

"Yeah I do I probably should be on my way." He says looking at her.

"We can leave now if you want and then tonight we can do whatever you want to do." She says and kisses him.

"Sure." He says. Tiana turns the TV off and they leave together. When they get to the parking garage they get in their own cars and drive to where they need to go.

After Tiana arrived at Bossy an hour ago she went to the studio. Porsha is also there because she quit from Empire. The ladies are listening to a new beat for Tiana's new song she is going to write for Devon.

After Becky brought up Hakeem Tiana started to think about him and the situation they are currently in. They move from the studio to the mini bar in the center of the building. They start to talk and gossip when out of nowhere Tiana hears her name being called out by a familiar voice.

Tiana's POV

Devon really just came in here and broke up with me in front of these people Tiana thinks. She walks back to the studio they were in before because she is too embarrassed to be around everyone.

She is scrolling through some of their pictures together while crying. She thinks to herself she really just messed up the best relationship she's had in years. She hears Becky and Porsha walk in talking about Hakeem. He was spotted with Nicole the girl that plays carol. She really was being serious when she said she was going after Hakeem.

"Yall heard about Hakeem and the girl playing Carol." Porsha says showing Becky the article.

"Yeah that boy got major issues." Becky says walking over to her assistant.

"Uh you know you have a three P.M with Rihanna's manager." Becky's assistant says.

"Yeah you gotta cancel that. We have to find Tiana and get her back on track." Becky says.

"Yeah about that." The assistant says and gets up from her seat to look at Tiana sitting in the booth on her phone looking sad.

"Becky I think we might need to give Tiana a day off." Porsha says as the walk into the recording room.

"Uh we can't do that because we are burning money with engineers and studio time." Becky says as she moves to seat down on the same couch as T.

"I was gonna write Devon a song he walks in and embarrasses me in front  of everyone." Tiana says with sadness in her voice.